The Seasonal Work Program.

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by s4meb, Jul 26, 2006.

1. bethie

bethie New Member

what is it we need to take for getting our bank accounts opened there? and see when it says to bring linens i know it means sheets n pillow cases n stuff but does it include pillows as well?

Oh n another daft question, does anyone know how big the safe in the room is so I can figure out exactly what i can n cant take with me. I dont wanna take my laptop if it wont fit in the safe hmmm :S

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

What I needed for my bank accunt was my passpot, my social security number (you get a temporary one that worked fine for me), and your address/phone number down here.

You need to supply everything but the mattress and boxspring.

You don't actually get a safe, you have a locker which is maybe 2-3 feet high and about half a food wide. A laptop + other things fit in it easily.

3. Trev

Trev New Member

Had my embassy appointment today which all went smoothly had another person standing in line who was also going to Disney as well so spent the day chatting with him, which helped pass the time, we played spot the person going to Disney, we guessed another guy right (well we saw his paper), but I failed on another one after asking some poor girl who just looked confused and frightened. We think there was another one as we thought we saw her holding one of the bits of paper from Yummy.

Now I just need to book my flights and wait for my VISA! yay!

4. sounds like there's gonna be quite a few of us going then, i guess we'll find out in two weeks and a bit!

5. bethie

bethie New Member

Got my Visa through !!!! YAY its so fancy hehe, just heard though Disney havent recieved my acknowledgment form eeeep so need to refax it today grrrr

6. i had to re fax my application too yesterday - was not happy! its a 20 mile round trip to the nearest fax place!
    but haven't got my visa back yet tho, (must not panic, must not panic!)

7. mickeymarc

mickeymarc Member

ive got to refax my form today too. luckily i only have to cross the road to do so ;D

8. billy_92

billy_92 Guest

Hey everyone, met this cool guy trevor at the london embassy today and he told me about the forum, which I had no clue about!!! Getting really excited about the Seasonal program, everyone sounds really cool! Oh and i have to refax my form too! they're quite incompotent... :-\

9. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

ooh

i dont think i have the email about refaxing my thingy..... i hope that means theyve got it and not that they have forgotten me!!! :-\

10. acp

acp New Member

Hmm. I had an email from Yummy asking me to re-send it too, although I've been on holiday for the last week so have only just seen it. Will have to send it in the week ::)

Andy.

11. Trev

Trev New Member

Hello again, they've not had me ask to refax it which is great. Everyone should go and watch the e-presentation again with Valerie, it's great!

12. billy_92

billy_92 Guest

i almost wet myself when valerie goes into the guys apparatment, i love how there just so happens to be a camera in the guys appartment! Good times.

13. acp

acp New Member

Yes, I thought that :) and the fact she said "I hope he's home..." before knocking...

14. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

im gona watch it again today! woooooooo

15. billy_92

billy_92 Guest

hey princess u doin the september program thing too? cool! I really wanna do the halloween at universal thing! should i book now, or will it really matter?

16. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i wanted to have it paid b4 i go...so i think u shud book now ;D ;D

17. bluedrops

bluedrops New Member

Hi everyone!

Does someone know how much the visa costs? I heard that it costs like 800 dollars? That can't be right... right? ???

18. rachet

rachet New Member

no, i think it's about £70 for the summer one. i dont know about the year long one, but if the summer one is only about £70 then im sure the year long one will be no where near 800 dollars!

19. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i dont think we actually pay for the visa, just the visa assessment fee which is like about 65 quid, no matter how long ur going for..

feel free to correct me if im wrong tho but im pretty sure thats the case!