THE SEPTEMBERS......thats sept 20th's only lol

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by OttawaChikky, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Chris

Chris New Member

yeah, exactly, i have a weekend away and 2 nights out to do, how can you expect me to pack clothes away and be left with the dregs of my wardrobe for 12 days? It's not going to happen, i think there may have to be a load of washing done the night before!

I'm taking my ipod with me, but not sure if i should take a load of cd's aswell just incase my pod decides to break on me? Is there likely to be cd players in our apartments?

2. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

LOL 3 MORE SHIFT TO GO FOR ME BEFORE I GO!!!!!!! SO STOKED TO GET THERE..... AND GET THIS I FINISHED PACKING!!!  it feels weird to be done packing i had to go throught all my clothes and decide what was gonna stay what to bring and what to give away to charity.....so far i have 2 huge suitcases of clothes and a suitcase of just shoes.

3. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

There isnt cd players already in the apartments unless one of your roommates has already bought one but they are really cheap over there.

4. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

yeah im debating about whether to buy an MP3 player for all my tunes or jus take my cd player and buy a portable thingy when im there? ??? oh the decisions!
    And hopefully someone at the flat might have a DVD player already coz im planning to take just a few of my favs,not planning to stay in and watch telly all the time tho!!! hehe, and also im planning to take posters/picture frames n a few decorations for my room 2make it a bit more cosy-anyone else doing the same or am I jus a bit mad taking that much stuff?! lol,i've never travelled light! ;D

5. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

I'm taking photos of my friends and family to put on my bedroom wall. I have a small dvd player that im thinking about taking but ive not decided yet.

6. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I'm takin a bunch of cds with me. You can buy a cd player at wal mart for like...$25 lol

7. Chris

Chris New Member

Yeah i'm taking a load of cd's as backup (my ipod, Miss Mackenzie, has broken once before and i have no trust in her anymore, she needs to grow up a lot) and my Busted dvd so someone better have a dvd player!

I was gonna take loads of photos but instead i've chopped em all up and made two A3 size collage things. And i've got several huge posters so i hope we can stick things to the walls

8. ErinKimberly

ErinKimberly New Member

i'm taking my laptop which as a dvd player. although the screen isn't as big as a tv set it is fine for watching a movie. i also loaded all my cd's onto the laptop, in addition to all the songs i already have on it. so if my computer crashes and loses all the music i will have a major breakdown.

9. myriam

myriam New Member

I'll buy my laptop in Florida it's cheaper than in France ! ;)

10. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

My laptop used to play dvd's but i had it formatted and now itdoesnt. my dvd player is really compact so will just bring that. my music is on there too although ive copied all the cd's im bringing to avoid losing the originals. i'm only planning on taking a handful of dvd's, don't want to take too many as you can hire them off disney anyway.

11. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

Hi, just had the phone call, all set to go now!

12. Chris

Chris New Member

Hey, 12.05 from Manchester! There's just threeeee of us going i think, me, ian, and vicky. Time to start packing!

13. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

err hum me 2 from manchester!! lol
    i aint had the phone call yet with the details!! ???

14. redhead

redhead New Member

had phone call yesterday Wahooo!!! its all happening haha!!! cannot w8!!!

15. Chloe

Chloe New Member

The phone call was very entertaining

"There will be some guys there with big Mickey gloves on, but they're taking people to the resort"

"So don't talk to the people with the big hands"

"No, no they're very nice people..."

"So don't get in a car with the people with the big hands"

*lol* Had far too much fun

16. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

lol. just got my first case packed. the one with my bedding etc anyway. just gotta pack the rest of my clothes the day before now!

17. Chris

Chris New Member

I really had no idea what she was going on about saying "ignore the people with big white hands"! ??? ;D

18. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

For someone who hasn't even had the bloomin phone call yet :eek: this all sounds v strange!! If they havent called tomorrow i'm phoning them!! In the meantime i'm taking ppl's word for it that its 12:05 from manchester!

19. Chris

Chris New Member

Well when they do ring you make sure you have a clear head! Crazy american lady talking about strange people with big white hands trying to kidnap you will make you very confused!

20. myriam

myriam New Member

Me when I called they told me to remember than I'm more than 21 and I don't have to drug myself ??? ??? ??? !!! !!! !!! :eek: