THE SEPTEMBERS......thats sept 20th's only lol

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by OttawaChikky, Jul 5, 2005.

1. redhead

redhead New Member

hey so who s leaving frm gatwick? i got confused i had thourght everyone frm manchester was frlying down to gatwick and then getting the same plane to florida. Yeh so now i know tht many of us are taking diferent flights whos travelling from gatwick?

2. redhead

redhead New Member

hey so who s leaving frm gatwick? i got confused i had thourght everyone frm manchester was frlying down to gatwick and then getting the same plane to florida. Yeh so now i know tht many of us are taking diferent flights whos travelling from gatwick?

3. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I am! If you check the thread'alright 20th's' there are some other people as well (sorry, am to lazy to dig up the link!)

4. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

Hi, how is everyone getting on with packing etc? I had a nightmare but more or less sorted now to enjoy the weekend

Ian

5. Chris

Chris New Member

Just about packed everything yesterday (meaning i threw everythng into one room and my mum ironed and packed). I've pretty much fitted everything into one big suitcase plus one big "weekend" bag so it should be easier to cart around the airport! Got all my money sorted aswell so i think i'm nearly ready!

6. Ads

Ads New Member

Hey Aaron - are you flying from Gatwick also? Will be awesome if so - there wud be 2 of us guys and 5 other girls I think. There's a thread we started for Sep 20th from London if u want to have a look at that?

Cheers,
    Adam

7. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

I had no chance of fitteing everything into one case so ive ended up with two. I'm tryin to get my laptop and stuff in there so I dont have to carry it as hand luggeage.

8. Dee

Dee New Member

HEy fellow 20th - I am leaving right now to drive down - safe travels and see you all on the 20th!!!!!

9. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

Hi, See you in 4 days!! Have a safe journey,

Ian

10. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

You're going to put your laptop in your suitcase? man, I couldn't do that. it would be easier, but I wouldn't trust it to get bashed while in checked luggage.

I packed everything to go to my mom's and now have repacked it all and managed to fit it in one bag, yaay. I really was not looking forward to having two pieces of checked luggage, too much to carry round! As it is I will have my suitcase, my hand luggage and my laptop bag!

11. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

If I do put the laptop in my suitcase I'll wrap it up well. There may not be room for it yet anyway, still got the clothes I'm wearing over the weekend to put in

12. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

packing aahh!!
    well i got my money sorted and all the other bits today,still not started the big pack yet coz i need my clothes for the weekend!ok well not all of them but i need a proper sort out so that will be sunday when i do that!had my last day at work,cant believe im goin on tuesday.s**t! so the manchester lot,has anythin been arranged about meeting yet?were people thinking of meeting after check in?

13. Chris

Chris New Member

Did anyone ask how much the flight would be? I've looked on Delta's website and it comes up as £524! I though the other September lots said theirs was about £350?? Unless Disney get a further discount?

14. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I think Disney is affiliated with Delta in some way. The way I've heard it is that it's six hundred & some dollars

15. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Yeah the price (if you're going from Gatwick) is $641 according to Kathy (yeeehaw!)

I don't think disney is affiliated with delta as such, but as a large company using delta for most journeys when possible I imagine they're given better prices, after all delta must make a lot of money of them when you consider the sheer numbers from the US and Europe that thye must buy fro them.

16. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

SO WHEN WE GONNA MEET?? I'M GONNA HAVE PARENTS WITH ME BUT CAN MEET WHENEVER

17. myriam

myriam New Member

I'm going to be all alone at the airport in paris... :(

18. redhead

redhead New Member

aw poor myriam well i mite b able to c u while im in the air port but i dout it its a big place. hey adam go to know theres some one going frm gatwick whts a thread? and wht do i do with it? any way iv packed well most things i dont know wht to take wiv me tht wud remind me of home hmm im jst gonna av to think ??? ::)

19. Ads

Ads New Member

Sorry I didn't mean an actual thread, just mean there is a discussion that the Gatwick lot have started if you wanted to c who else is going to be there, say hey etc. (Sorry if u weren't being sarcastic and I've completely not got it!)

See you next week fella.

20. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

PM your number round to the 20th folks, I have katy's and chloe's (and I think shell's somewhere) so I'm going to be phonIng/texting when I get there. I don't know exactly what time but I am getting the shuTtle from my hotel so I won't be with parents or anyone. The shuttle goes every 10 minutes 24hrs a day from where I'm staying so I'm planning to get to the airport around 6:15am.