The waiting game.......

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Oct 3, 2010.

1. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Ahh I'm so up and down... I felt happy initially because when I first read the email, but now I've realised I still could not go and its more waiting I feel down... But I'm still so happy for you guys and want to know how everyone else is doing, plus I'm at work so can't talk to anyome about it... So I'm kind of an emotional wreck, but on the inside lol

2. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

UK F&B future Cast Member right here!!! NOV 2ND!!

3. meelie

meelie New Member

Don't worry lovely, I think everyone from previous application groups who were on the opportunity list got to go...loads of them before the people who got dates straight off - you'll probably be out there before us and able to show us around when we arrive!!! ;D

4. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

Congratz guys!!!

Looking forward to see you in Orlando... anyone arriving on April?

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Opportunity list. Happy because it's not a no, butttttt... grrr more waiting!!!

6. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

By the way a huge CONGRATS to everyone!!! I'm sure there will be plenty of placements getting offered for people on the waitlist. By the sounds of it, pretty much everyone got out there last year so I've got no doubts you'll be out there too!
    I forgot to mention that my start date, NOV 2nd, is this year... as in 18 days time!!

7. meelie

meelie New Member

WOW!!! That so exciting!!

8. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Are you kidding? That's insane if that's true! Well done everyone. Can't believe were out the other end!! Feels like yesterday I applied. Starting to plan my going away/birthday party. I finish at Disney store then 14 days later I'm in Florida :)
    Anyone else got a February start date?
    CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

9. tigger_jen

tigger_jen New Member

I'm in too!!!!!! ;D Joining merch on February 15th!!!!! Cannot believe it. I was shaking when I got the e-mail and burst into tears when it was a yes! Congratulations to everyone as well, can't wait to work with you all! :)

Jen x

10. meerah89

meerah89 Member

Ooooh congratulations :)

11. kylemartin

kylemartin New Member

Well people i got the email!!!! I am working F&B starting on the 3rd of may!!!!!

Anyone else on this day lol :p

12. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

YEY a February CM! I start 15th too but in F&B! ;D

13. Linzi_B

Linzi_B New Member

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent posted on these boards as didnt want to get my hopes up too much but omg i just got the email and me and my best friend both got in to start in june in food and beverage...i really cant believe it...im so happy haha literally hearts beating like mad!!!!!!!!!!

i'm linzi btw :D not sure who i met from here at interviews as morning was so crazy but HI :D i've done the graduate programme before and its literally the best experience ive ever had!!! we're all going to have an AMAZING TIME!!! :D i cant believe it, i thought id got one of the latest start dates but it seems some of them are even later!!! haha how are we going to cope with so long waiting!!!!!!

xxx

14. lindsaymid

lindsaymid Guest

I got the job, start June 21st in F&B.... :'( Im in a dilemma now though as I initally said F&B on the phone and after the presentation I only chose merch. So I went from a high knowing I got the job to a low reading it was in F&B and now I don't know what to do as I don't think they will swap it?!?!!! ???
    sorehead this weekend x

15. tigger_jen

tigger_jen New Member

Amy! It's Jen from our wee Thursday nite dinner group! ;D

16. Sphinx

Sphinx New Member

Congrats my friends see u all in orlando

17. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Me too!!!!

I have been so impatient waiting for yummy to get results out, not so I can hear back, but so I can jump up and down and get excited with everyone! Damn them for saying we couldn't tell you guys until after you had results!

Jen, have you got your visa petition number yet? I'm so limited on when I can go to London (stupid work), I'm really nervous I'm going to have to "call in sick" one day or something.

18. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member

Yeah I got a call from Hannah, my heart stopped when I saw Yummy Jobs were calling!! And she said there was a position available for me... but it was in 2 weeks! She said they've gotten people out there before with only a few weeks notice, so it's totally do-able as long as I make sure I send all the documents to her ASAP.
    Talk about an absolute shocker! I was convinced I'd totally messed up the interview!!! So happy I'll be seeing you all over there :D

19. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

I thought it might be you!! Congrats hunny look forward to seeing you again; IN FLORIDA! ha our next meal will be in Florida. Makes a difference from that pub in hammersmith :) x

20. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

well done Jen that's mental only 2 weeks!

congrats everyone else too hopefully see you all out there when i got off the waitlist ;D