The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShanaBanana, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Cicada

Cicada New Member

or c) make a good ride. Kind of like the swings or some fun spinny ride.

I can't wait for this to open and hope it is before I finish at Disney

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Or a really good rollercoaster, like you zooming toward a massive branch that's also pelting towards you and ZIIIIP you go down a dip or go flying over it, just dodging the branch! Would be cool if the rollercoaster car was also a broom.........

I love making up rides lol

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

If they could somehow make it like you're actually flying a broom... I would love them for life! Though a flying car is a worthy substitute... I can see that happening more since that would actually contain people within a frame and lock them in for safety via seat belts or something! Though I'm still going to buy a super-awesome-amazing broom anyways, just because! I'll be the random standing beside a broom that's on the ground, shouting "UP" at it :D

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i saw someone wearing a hogwarts tee today...well jealous

5. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I want to play Quidditch!!!!!

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I believe that Quidditch should be a part of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London.

And then I would need to find out how I join the Canadian team, stat! Or the British team I suppose. Basically whichever country is actually going to build a team. Yay for the magic of dual citizenship! :D :D

So uh... yeah, somebody get on creating those magical brooms eh? ;)

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

They could make brooms similar to the motorbikes they have on Velocity at Flamingoland - you can barely move on them lol!
    (You like sit on them, then lean forward and as you pull the handlebars towards you the back support thing comes down to wedge you in) - that would be cool!
    We should work for universal!
    xx

8. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Maybe a good rollercoaster
    maybe the one dimulating the trains in gringotts caves.

I would love to have some honeydukes or a pumpkin pastry,

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i want butterbeer ;D

10. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I thought the first time I read Harry Potter that the Gringotts vaults would make an AWESOME rollercoaster!

Hey Matt, you're jealous of someone with a Hogwarts T-shirt? I have a Hogwarts UMBRELLA! Ohhh yeahhhh! All the cool kids wanna be seen with me!

11. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Well, I really need to get me some Hogwarts merch! It's my goal in life to get an super-amazing-fantastic Gryffindor Scarf! I'd totally rock it out in these Canadian winters. And I'd wear it to the park, regardless of the Florida heat! :D

I can only imagine the kind of stuff they'll be selling in the shops in the park!

Gringotts would make a fantabulous roller coaster no doubt about it! Heck, I wish regular banks were like that! Would make them more fun to go to, that's for darn sure. Even if you had to make a large withdrawal to pay off bills, at least you got a fun ride out of it! :D

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

So aaaaaapparently, Universal may be incorporating something like the Kim Possible thing over at Epcot into their Islands of Adventure.... but with wands! I keep reading they're working with a company called MagiQuest, which lets you design and build your own wand, and then you take that around the park to interact with characters or objects around the park on some particular quest. Sooooo there's going to be enchanted items all over the park? I can make a wand? Sign me up!

Ah... but does the wand pick the person hmm? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TdFUaSwSd0

Yeah, they're definitely going to rake in some $$$ just on that alone! But now I just wish there was a MagiQuest in Canada!! baaaaaaaah!

Also, apparently they're re-theming Dueling Dragons and that random Unicorn coaster for HP land

13. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

ooooooooooooo this is such exciting news!!! I am so excited for this!!!! :eek: