The X Factor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marshabrady, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

OOOO yep i agree Ryan Seacrest is lovely isnt he Michelle! I watched American idol 3 last yr when i was in the states apart from the auditions i didnt think it was as good as our UK talent shows but ryan Seacrest is worth watching it for. I also think Carson Daly is mighty fine too!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh i also like ryan & carson ;) haha what r we like!?

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Ryan is lovely but am not so sure about Carson!!! He seems a bit self-obsessed!!! Although hes a great presenter - loved him on TRL - better than the presenters of our version anyway!!!

Have to admit though that i am quite partial to simon cowell!!!! See - now you know the real reason i was backing steve in x factor ;D !!

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! There is something sexy about Simon though i gotta agree with u Michelle! Although i think id be disappointed if i met him cos hes quite short and i dont tend to like short men!

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I love Sharon... i used to watch The Sharon Osbourne Show (chat show in america), even thought it was rubbish, when it was on Sky One during the day and if i got home from school early.... but now it is on really early in the morning or in the middle of the night :'( :'( :p

8)

6. DisneyMichelle

Ive never seen the sharon osbourne show myself! Ive heard it was pretty rubbish and got cancelled in the Us!! Sorry Stu!!! Ill try and catch it next time I see its on and judge for myself!!!

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

It is on Monday - Friday at 6am - 7am, and Saturday at 3.45am - 4.35am on Sky One and it is repeated on Sky Mix at an even stupider time ;D :p

8)

8. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Isn't it on living at a more 'normal' hour? I'm sure I've seen it while flicking some time!

9. DisneyMichelle

I thought it was on another channel too - Im sure Ive seen it when trying to find something to watch - Ive never actually chosen to watch it though!!!

10. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

you should get your priorities right. but i understand you not watching it if it clashes with des and mel

11. DisneyMichelle

Stu - Des and Mel!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What are you like! ;)