Theme parties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MyLittlePony, May 2, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

well if my year 11 leaving shirt is anything to go by i have 2 hands drawn as if they are grapping a certain area

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D yeh i dont think they ever grow out of anything like that......lol...best t-shirt siging was when left primary lol... :D :D :D :D :D

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol still got that one to, its so tiny now

plus how bad is our righting back then

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah its strange to look back at them....i know so small...aww...the inks faded a little..but still great...i know.the writing is highly amusing

:D :D :D :D :D

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

those were the good old days, not a care in the world and jelly & ice partys

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i know..yes so true ...wher the best days ever....could eat whatever wanted,could run and hide in small places from teachers......hehe lol......could do hopscotch without getting funny looks ::) :D

xxx :D

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

hopscotch and bulldog where the best ever, maybe doing a childrens party when over there with all the old school games ;D ;D

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

that is such a greeat idea......wud be so gooooooooooooood.....oh my gosh i rember bulldog....ah the games were fun!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

kiss chase is another good one, i got sent home one day for playing that after our school ban it

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...haha rebel ey!!...why did they ban it...yeah i remeber that game..was a bit unfair as the lads wree better runners...but wernt complaining back then.. :D :D

xx

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

doon really think it had something to do with the teachers saying it set a bad example to the guys lol, think thay can get away with it in the wider world.

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

actually they make a fair point...but still as if us kids wud listen to that...wd yawn at the first word,,,,lol.

xx :D :D :D :D

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol think we did, i just remeber the head telling us at the start of lunch one day:

if we find anyone playing kiss chase anymore u will be sent home and punishment will follow

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...hehe i can imagine everyone lining up for that....do u remebr lining up at the end of break,,,oh gosh i miss the dinner ladies,,,,i dont miss the teaacher,who used to sit in the dining are with us..i went up to get my food (aged8) and i ate a chip as i walked to my table..and he stood up and said loudly "er excuse me and shok his head."oh the shame LOL....and he made me use a knife and fork when i was eating pizza...lmao...

:D :D :D

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

omg i though ours were bad lol.

we always had to wait 1 tabel at a time, i loved being 1st as we would get milk and cookies lol. you had to sit up straight fingure on lips and no talking :eek: hard for me lol ;D ;D

then we had to pray. but it was all good as my mum was a dinner lady so i always got first.

oh the line how i miss the lines lol ................not

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D..hehe...om gosh i remeber fingers in lips now... :D :D...memories of childhood coming straight back..hahah
    that is very handy having ur mum as a dinner lady ;D ;D ;D ;D
    lol yeh i dont miss some teachers...but i do miss a lot of them...as one used to let me help with the reception class when i was 8,lol i think i wanted to be a teacher back then .........oo i remeber the pulling of hair by other class mates...due to my hair being rite down to my backside......

well i miss ppl getting my name wrong.....of course not!!!even though some tutors still get it wrong now...u dont wanna know how many times i have corrected teachers :D :D :D :D

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

memories of a childhood thats why we all wanna got to disney... ;D ;D ;D to relive them ;D ;D this time we get to add drink lol.

the long hair was good until i started to help mum when she mad cakes lol... i looked over the big industial size mixer and kinda got it catch so i made i mum take me to the hair dreeses to get it all cut of!!! and its only now thats its actually growing longer again.

yer having mum there was a huge advantage, cause even if i wasn't 1st up to get dinner she would always try and save me milk and cookies lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i hate that with the name, quite clearly my name in jenine!! but i seem to get jenny or jenna alot (even had 1 teacher call me hayley for over a year, even giving me her work back :eek: )why i don't no!!! now i have given up with teacher who still can't get it right.

when the call mt name and say it wrong i just pipe up and say J's fine ;D

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..yeh with the name thing...i sually went im in one of those cant be botherd...ive corrected you so much moods.. ;D...i just answer yas to NAtalie......i got annoyed when my tutor called me Natasha,,,lol "yeh my name sounds and looks like that"hmmm ::) :D :D

hehe yesh defo good for the milk and cookies adavantage.....heh i think thats a reason why i wanna work with smaller kids,so when its ther milk and cookies time,its mine to ::) :D...hehe kidding

oo dear bad experience with the mixer!man industrial size...yikes!!!!!!!!!!!....aww i remeber when i had to cut f my hair....i i saved the pony tail.....lol i ddont know wether its in the attic...who knows.....might find it in years to come. :)

lol thats one reason why i dont mind being called,Nat as its easy ......... ;D ;D ;D

lol@teacher,hayley...... :D :D yeah that sure is similar to your name ::) ::)

:D

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i no lol.

he would always give me her work and her mine, mine was of course the higher standard lol, so we would switch right in front of him an he never understood why!!! its only now she's left that he calls me JENINE lol

my be something to do with me going to an all boys school and the fact there were only 4 girls in my class then ;D ;D ;D

so J's fine for me!!!

yer i wanna work with kids to not sure what doing most prop a teacher or something as thats what i did my work expericen as and it was great

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D :D lol wow took him long enough...should he be a teacher...heheh ;D :D :D.......really 4 gals in ur class then... :eek: ;D ;D
    yeh i wanted to take a course in primary educaion...art....but as long as have experience with kiddies and a degree,wil be fine....and i know i will enjoy it......i dislkike when others say "why u wanna be a teacher beacuse low money and stress levels".........its best to do sumthing u enjoy.....

u did work experience were did u go..............on thios course i wanted to take.you could have work experience in new york....wow i sooo would love to do that

Nat :D ;D ;D ;D ;D