Theme parties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MyLittlePony, May 2, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer that would have been cool NEW YORK, NEW YORK so good they named it twice.

out of the year the are 50-70 students and only 20 of them are female lol.

totally agree with u on the teaching front, i was gonna do a 3 year teaching degree but couldn't find one with work experience abroad lol, so i thought i'd get into debt doing something i'm gonna enjoy and give me a wide range of jobs!!! and the fact you get paid to do PGCE, so that what i'll most prop do lol. teaching may have high stress but it has wiked holidays (2+months at summer if i teach in the US) plus the pay is actually quite good £18,000 to start raising to over £90,000 if u become a head ;D ;D ;D ;D

experience wise i did a week at Cuxton infants, and during year 12 i did 1 day a week at Glencoe (a local Jr school) which was bril, loved it.

what course was u gonna take?

jenine

do something u enjoy as u only live once thats what i always say!!! ;D ;D ;D

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hehe yeah ilovekked up how much you get paid in merica for teaching,it is good ;D ;D ;D

i was going to take BED primary(art and design) sotmething along those lines and was a 4 year course.
    yeah with that course you wouldnt study abroad untill the third year...but still amazing experience to teach in america. :D
    yeah if u love it..then wil be a great career choice ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMGosh a head teacher...thinking about it...hehe wud be pretty cool...i think id be a cool head teacher with my office with the occasional disney thing in ther
    ::) :D ;D ;D ;D
    wow really!! lol..20 females...thats a small percentage usually its more gals... ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer 20 girls thats it, but at least having all them fit guys makes the lesson go quicker - something to look at ;D ;D even if most are gay lol.

after doing teaching her for 3 years there an agency that will place u in the US which is cool so u can then get qualified there and get the good old GREEN CARD!!! who now i may even get place in a school in florida,

but once the green card is mine ;D ;D i can go anywhere lol

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol....yeh oh well ....does make lesson more enjoyable..ha :D :p

what what what...please tell me more aboutthis agency........OMGOSHthat is sooooooo cool...... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D.....lol i want a green card :'( :'(.......... :D ;D ;D

x :D ;D ;D ;D

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol thought u might say that

do u have MSN

mine is Jjsweet1402@hotmail.com, so i can tell u more on there instead of taking over anthor thread lol

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hehe predicatlbe ey...lol ive added ya ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok cool i'm just trying to find the website ;D ;D like i said never there when u want it

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..i know..hehe hopefully get it now........so annoying when that happens ;D ;D ;D

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lucky i saved it from last time just on my other aol name!! ;D ;D ;Di have 5 email names lol