Things to do whilst in Florida

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Jan 4, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wish i could make it go fast charlotte, im the exact same, i just want it to come. I haver to get through my exams. But if you wish the time away it just means the summer will go so much quicker. Oh well, im up for getting an annual pass. And OMG the dollar went up yesterday but i dont know if it will stay up.

2. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I got all my dollars at 2 to the pound so I'm lucky in that respect (bought loads last year as I knew it would drop). I kept them as an investment and it seems to have worked.

I wanna go now, it's far too cold here at the moment and I'm sick of uni, it's boring me.

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I know how you feel, I love my course but the reality of the amount of work it's going t take to get through all three years is beginning to hit, which isn't good!!

4. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

This is my 3rd year at uni now, really kicking in that I changed courses after 1 year meaning I started again so have another year after this. All my old mates are leaving uni this year and I'm not, it's a tad annoying :mad:

5. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yesss its much cheaper to get an annual pass!
    If you buy tickets in advance(say the 14 day ones) you can get deals online etc, but the annual pass is the best option for us ICP-ers deffinately!
    I can't wait!
    Also I saw someone mention Aquatica, we'll deffinately have to get a load of us together and go there :)

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yes staying in disney hotels will deff be fun! I'm thinking Animal Kingdom Lodge is deffo one of them! x

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Indeed, i shall be joining you if your going there,haha.

8. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

Anyone know if we have cinema anywhere nearby?

9. Aye, in downtown disney :)

10. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

11. urock

urock New Member

also there one at universal
    sarah

12. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Gutted Skull Kingdom shut down! Anyone been there? Kind of a London Dungeons type thing...

Swam with dolphins and went surfing last time i was there, but doubt i'll be able to afford it this time round! haha

13. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I thought of something else I wanted to do while I was there... Does anyone know if CRPs get discounts on Disney activities/services? For example, my things I want to do are:

- rent a boat for a few hours to laze around and/or have a boat party on Bay Lake

- Spa services at the Floridian or Saratoga Springs

14. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Oh I would love to use the spa services at the Grand Floridian on a day off, I wonder if we do get discounts ???

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

IM sure you do. you get discount at the resorts so im assuming spa is included.

16. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Ahhh that'd be great to do after work or something, then head back out into the parks! Can't wait 5 months, 1 week and 5 days left to go!

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think ill stick to 23 weeks on Sunday, hehe.

18. nemo

nemo New Member

I have exams next week, so i'm hoping it the time will start going a lot quicker after them!

I would really like to go to discovery cove again, but not sure about it becasue you have to book so far in advance and we don't have a clue what days we're going to have off!

19. urock

urock New Member

i just cant wait to go bk there. get to see my friends out there. plus shopping out there. i have found a shop near universal that sells all the UK food.
    http://www.britishsupermarket.com/

20. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Ahhh awesome, will definitely have to try and go there once so can get nik naks lol.