Things to do whilst in Florida

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Jan 4, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im hoping too lose a lot of weight for the summer, so i dont have a belly and double chin, haha. i just want to lose weight.

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

hopefully I can be fit and healthy before we go, I don't want to be feeling tired all the time with so much to do!!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, im really looking forward to being able to jogging in the mornings and then for swim in the nice lovely florida summer weather, it gets me all excited thinking about it. hehe

4. CharlotteSparkle

ooh yeah, I love swimming, wanna swim as often as possible! I hope we can go late night swimming, that's so much fun :)

5. From what I can remember the pools are open 24/7. The only time they close it is when there is a weather warning.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh thats great then. Ill love being able to go for a swim in the morning and then again at night, hehe

7. CharlotteSparkle

I'll join you Leom! Obviously by swimming I mean floating on a lilo with a can of mountain dew ;D

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao. no charlotte, thats what we do in the afternoon, lmao. im up for that, we could buy one of the big double lilos, hehe.

9. CharlotteSparkle

oooh yeah I love those double ones. And we have to get some of those noodle things...and a beach ball...

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh yea, omg we are going to have a great summer.

11. CharlotteSparkle

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I can salsa! hehe. its amazing.

13. holst88

holst88 New Member

Skydiving! :D

14. I definately want to join that skydiving, Mariusen!
    And I can't wait to see the new Harry Potter park in universal studios park. Anybody know when it opens? All I have heard is some time in 2010...

15. header

header New Member

I heard that it opens spring 2010. Hope that helps a bit.