things to do...

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by katiekat, Jan 16, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah marie there is cadburys in one of the merch shops i know that ;)

yeah kissimee is cute, theres a big orange shop just off the 192, its a huge orange u cant miss it hehe, thats where wal mart is, its bout 10 mins from the commons ;) not far at all. i know ill b in publix as well, im always in that supermarket haha!

in no time at all im gona go from sayin i'm goin food shoppin 2 b sayin im off to get the groceries haha

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Sara i'll be the same! Last time id just got used to saying the american words by the end of the yr. Then i come home and go straight back to normal!
    How far is Kissimmee from the commons?
    Cant wait to go back to shopping in Wal-Mart tho i can never go in there and just buy food.
    Whas Publix like? I did most my supermarket shopping last time in Wal-mart and Wegmans (New/york conneticut chain)

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Publix is good, im sure theres one just behind premium outlets now, cos it was pretty new when we were there last time. sell lots of nice coated chicken in boxes, always buy that haha.

we always shop at publix/wal mart/k mart. sometimes goodings, as theres one at crossroads which is a small shoppin area near the commons, has a mcdonalds, burger king, pirates cove mini golf haha, taco bell and a few other things ;)

kissimee is roughly 5-10mins not far at all, from the commons its pretty straight u just go on2 the main road (535) and its a straight run upto the 192 which runs right through the middle and up2 wal mart ;)

c told u i know the place like the back of my hand haha

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow - u know it so well, Lindseys the same u guys so gotta show me round!
    The commons sounds like its got stuff in walking distance - am i right in assuming its not stuck in the middle of nowhere?
    Marie xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ur right its pretty central mate, lots of things to do, walkin distance to premium and a few other places on the main road into kissimmee. bahama breeze is supposed to be the place to go, accordin 2 my cousin who's out there, its where all the nightlife is, and just around the corner from the commons ;)

sure ill show u around, cant wait to get upto downtown disney either, i love that place!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

sara I think maybe we sould try and get a car between us so we can go to all these places. im starting to think taxis are gonna cost a fortune!

the commons isnt exactly in the middle of nowhere, however there's not a lot in walking distance.( me and dad got lost one day (when HE took a wrong turn) and ended up in the commons!lol) ::)

xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha lindsey, yeah i mean u do need a car to get about but that applies to most places in florida. yeah the car thing is soundin a good idea we will look when we get there, but im likin the cute guy takin us round in their cars idea haha ;)

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah we can c when we get there! i think its the insurance that'll be the killer! just have to wait and c.

cute guy...cant complain!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah we'll have a look around once we arrive c whats the best option.

yeah nice men, can't wait :D

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Someone said a while ago - that theres every type of guy in Orlando. Hope they were right cos it was mostly girls at the interviews so i hope theres some hot male cms. hopefully we'll be able to track down some hot men with cars who will fall for our british accents!

Ooo thats cool theres a club nearby cant wait to go to d/t disney either. was wondering if theres any buses that takes people to the clubs from the commons. On my exchange yr school buses used to come to campus and for $2 theyd go where all the parties/clubs were. see those yellow buses in a whole new light now!

Marie xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie i was actually wondering that i expect on mondays & thursday when PI is free to castmembers there must b some kind of transport cos of the amount of people goin, PI is around 5-10mins drive from the commons.

Yeah i'm sure there will be marie, well put it this way from my email i sent via jason, ive received 5 replies and 4 are from lads. told them all bout the site, so you never know some of them might join and get to know everyone 2 :)

xxx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats so cool youve already had 5 responses! Hopefully some of them will come on here - get addicted too!U lucky thing youve prob got a virtually all male arival group! ;)

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie. well i know jemma has just joined, and i'm sure a guy called mark wants to as asked me what the site was about :) will be good for us to chat before we get out there!

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

god girl arent you the lucky one. you'll be surrounded by men the whole way over and for your training!

xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linds, u never know u may b as well ;)

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

true. maybe merch will be 3 girls surrounded ny 20 guys!!! ever hopeful!

xxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well i think everyone i've spoken to in my group is F&B, apart from one guy's friend is in merch, so thats one lad i know from my arrival group. oh i'm sure dave is merch 2, so thats 2 haha

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah Daves in merch...

we better hope some more guys join our arrival group theres 5 girls so far... looks like all the guys are coming with Sara!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

start as i mean to go on ey marie ;) haha, yeah well so far out of the 19, theres 6 *including me*, 2 girls and 4 lads ;) i've spoken to a few of the lads a few times now, they seem a good bunch :)

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its so nice you'll get to know them. god what a bunch we'll be. we're all gonna be friends before we even go out!

xxx