things to do...

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by katiekat, Jan 16, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know linds, its so great though isn't it?

dan & mark who are leaving june 21st seem really good guys had a few emails from them, just replying, they all know the site now, so may have some more people to chat to on here, although by my number of posts i'm really setting myself a good first impression haha

xxxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

I know its already like we all know each other - even tho ive only met Lindsey!

Yeah i hope the new people arnt scared for every post they make we'll all put like a billion responses! they'll be like what have we got ourselves into!

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i know. it funny! there all gonna think we're mad! i cant wait to see who got the job.

marie do you remember the dark haired girl that was sitting with us at the bistro? i was really expecting her to get it! she was a lovely girl! would be shocked if she didnt.havent heard from her. maybe you have. i still dont know who the two you've spoken to on here are! do you remember them like??

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha, some of the lads i told about the site have said they've learnt so much from it in half an hour haha, i don't know if thats good or bad!!

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its so strange that they've got the job and yet no next to nothing about it. I found this site the day i sent my cv to disney! was very lucky!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh i know who u meant Lindsey cant remember her name - yeah i thought she'd get the job too - im terible with names! a couple of girls from glasgow ints got waitlisted Jen and Gillian i think their names were not sure if she was one of them two. There were so many nice people at those interviews i hope some of them got thru. I think it was quite tough interviews they seemed to have lots of great applicants dunno how they picked. But glad they took a chance with me! I knew youd get it!

The girl who messaged me a few times b4 xmas Carol was interviewed at the end of the day so not sure if either of us would have talked to her on the day. Her friend Colette doesnt have internet access but is also starting on june 14th but in F and b. Carols in merch with us.

Sara- uhuh lol over what those lads said - still half an hr isnt enougth to have read even todays posts we'll in overdrive the past few days! We're not always like this usually! Hope weve not scared them away!

Marie xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know! haha, bless them, they're gettin to know now though before they get there ;)
    they range from 18-21 the lads, so that'll be good.

i found the site after my phone interview which was good.

haha i know marie, what they don't know, by the time they read everythin its gona take them up their departure!

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

this site is so adictice i bet they'll sit and read til they pass out from sleep deprivation!

xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well i know when im at uni tomorrow i shall b on here. i only have 2 lectures 9am - 10am and 3-4pm, so i have 5 hours to kill inbetween, which will involve eating and goin the pub but the rest i will b on here i know it

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw u just cant get away from us Sara! Disney board withdrawal symptoms and all!
    xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hehe maybe that's what was wrong with me this morning...did suddenly seem to cure when i came on here!

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha thats exactly what it is marie, i told u didn't i, i have another 3 1/2 hours 2 kill to my next lecture now, but ill probs go pub/somethin 2 eat in that as well, and y is no1 online when im on tut! haha

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i was on earlier but had to stop to eat and have a shower!hha!the only reasons i'll leave the computer...oh and to pee!
    Social life...what social life!
    me and my friends are going away next weekend to glasgow shopping. and it'll be the first time in 3 weeks ive seen one of them. the other 2 i work beside so they come see me! how pathetic!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linds what r u like mate! well went to get some food and now im bk for an hour or so!!

xxx