Thinking about 2009 already?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Dazzlingdaz, Nov 9, 2008.

1. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Ta I got it from mickeypath ;D

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I got one and put it on my website :D tis tres awesome!! And pretty much looks like the nametag I already have LOL. I hope we get new WWYC nametags.

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

excuse my ignorance, but WWYC?

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

What Will You Celebrate? ;) the new celebration??

5. mpark90

mpark90 Member

GOSH matt, as if you didnt know :p ::)

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I can't wait for my name badge. Does the WWYC kick off in Jan?

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

sorry, i'm still stuck in the year of a million dreams...and yoamd part 2 if i'm not mistaken?!
    maybe it just went on for ages
    whenever i think about it, i always think of a quote my brother made when we just missed the dream fastpasses:
    "year of a million dreams, bloody nightmare when you miss out!"

i shall go research now :)

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I agree with your brother! One two different days we saw the winners of the night in cinderella's castle. All I want to do is see it!! That is my goal when I work there, make friends and see that room!

9. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yay finally fixed my comp so i can see what im typing!!woohoo!! :D i would LOVE to see inside the castle but i just really enjoyed the idea of YOAMD saw families win all sorts, my dad and i won a YOAMD mickey hat and also dream fast passes not quite the castle stay but made me very happy :)

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Site finally working Again

Anyone else get the email from Michele saying that the welcome packs are being posted today? I hope there are other methods to pay as i never use Cheque books.

11. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yeah i got that same email.im the same i dont have a clue where my cheque book is...i put it away somewhere safe and i cant remember where ::) mayb ill give my parents the money and get them to write the cheque? i dunno xxx

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i had a feeling that was a generic email..

I thought i was special because i'm going so bloody soon!

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

That's true, you haven't exactly got a lot of time to get everything sorted.

Who's going to be the 1st to call the Flight agency that is in the email to see how prices differ from online/highstreet?

Is says we get a discount as applicants

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

I asked them before (when I saw it on my online YJ thingy), and then I got a reply which said this
    "If you're flying out on the 28th July the cheapest fare we have at the moment is with British Airways flying out from London Gatwick. Including taxes you'd be looking at a fare of £429. The ticket is fully flexible, any date changes are just £35 (subject to availability) and it's a fully refundable ticket should you need to cancel (normally the cancellation fee is £100 but because of the agreement we have with Yummyjobs, this particular the ticket would be fully refundable)."

I think that's about £20 less than Virgin, so it's not bad

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Cheers matt, I'll give them a try but i think for the sake of £20, i'd rather fly with Virgin ;D

16. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Ditto Virgin all the way!

17. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i emailed them today, they came up with a price that was more expensive than on their own website? I thought we got discount?

confused.com

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha nice jess, that makes complllete sense!

i asked them for a virgin price too, because i'd rather fly with them...fulfil a likelong desire and that!

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i honestly don't get where they've got the more expensive discounted price from?

20. Karritada

Karritada New Member

how weird, mayb they mis-quoted?...as much as id like to travel with virgin i think im gonna have to go with the cheapest option :(