Thinking about 2009 already?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Dazzlingdaz, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I've not even started thinking about flights yet ???
    My fella owes me £500 so i can't do anything til i get that back anyway!

It's all about Virgin tho ;D

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

karri, when i looked on e-bookers, virgin was the cheapest option...would imagine it'd be the same a week or so earlier too :)
    although that's not including sta

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

hmm, i might just book through the website and not through the yummy option!

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I booked through expedia.co.uk and got my one way ticket for £592 (that is premium economy though) and I know the economy seats were about £300.

I go so soon!!!

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

go on then louisa, what new at WDW?

6. DisneyGibbs

Well Toy Story Midway Mania is awesome!!!! I loved it

And the updates to the Mansion are lovely.

And the castle....wow. I'd like lighting like that on my house please!!!

7. Karritada

Karritada New Member

toy story is amazing isnt it?! i laughed the whole way round! i loved all the halloween decorations and im sure the xmas ones were amazing! i take it you had an amazing time?

8. DisneyGibbs

It was so much fun!!! It was a little cold at times, and when we went to Universal it chucked it down (but then both parks were empty and we queued for nothing!) We saw wishes and Illum, but not Fantasmic...we rode ToT looooads of times and I watched some of the HSM3 pep rally thing just to get my fix haha. All my pics are on facebook....I took 507! And that's not including the ones on my Mum's camera! hehe.

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i reaaaaaaaally hope the hsm3 pep rally is still there next year!!!

oh...wait...uh, i mean, i really hope there's lots of chicks and beer there next year. yeah, chicks and beer!
    and sports! lots of manly, contact sports!
    *pulls manly pose*

10. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Emm....Matt, we can still see your 'I heart HSM' vest through your tshirt....

11. Karritada

Karritada New Member

ill need to go check out your pics louisa! glad you had an amazing time though (although im pretty sure its impossible to have a bad time in disney!) im looking forward to being able to go have a nosey at things like HSM3, my younger bro would never stand still long enough to allow me to see them so wed have to run off and do RnR again (ive only done ToT once on my 1st trip and the entire carriage laughed at me coz i screamed so much...so far never again, mayb next year if anyone wants to be deafened ;D) does anyone know if they r doing anything with where "who wants to be a millionaire" used to be, i heard a rumour it was being turned into and "American Idol" type show?

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

YAY, got my confirmation documents through today. I'll have a read of them tonight and get them sorted ASAP.

I'm surprised there's not like a whole DVD which tells you every detail of the program ect but i guess that's what the training is for when you arrive.

Good to see it all official on paper

13. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

They actually mention throw-ins on the housing section!

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

*Sleeping or gambling whilst on duty is NOT allowed*

That made me giggle.

15. DisneyGibbs

Well they'll already have the American Idol Experience (previews were happening while I was there!) so I'm sure it won't be the same thing there.... Hang on...isn't Toy Story Mania where Who Wants to be a Millionnaire? used to be?

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

one of my favourite lines was something like 'guests may not always be right, but they are still our guests', which was followed by my second favourite, the one about no fighting, regardless who 'started it'

17. Karritada

Karritada New Member

uhoh...am i missing something?! none of my pack says anything like that...

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

uh oh, spagettios!
    karri, there should be a sheet headed "walt disney world co. and affiliated companies cast member policies, procedures and terms"
    it's nothing you have to sign or anything though, so it's not like you need it urgently :)

19. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Help!!
    I start in Feb and I don't even know where to start with the arrangements!!!
    I don't even know my start date.

So far only panic seems to have set in, still waiting for all the other emotions!

xxx.

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

What date in feb do you start? They've only just swapped me over to feb, we're in the same stressful boat, but don't worry love it'll all work out!