Those who had interviews what did you take? Any advice?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyAvvie, Jan 23, 2012.

1. DisneyAvvie

DisneyAvvie New Member

Ok so i have my interview on Thursday in London but there wasn't anything in my email on what i should take. I know to take my CV and some ID but what else did you take?
    Cover letters?
    References?
    If you were successful and got the job what's the best advice you can give to us who have interviews coming up?

2. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Hey there!!

first of all... CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING THIS FAR!! :D the application process literally is a massive whirlwind, I applied last year in January and I go in March :D . They advise you to print off your CV and take a copy of the application part... take a read of my blog and hopefully your mind might be put at ease a little bit :) http://www.katieswaltdisneyworlddream2012.com/index.html .

The best advice I can give you is quite literally BE... YOURSELF!! Think about it, what Disney / Yummy Jobs have got to know of you so far must have been really impressive! The Face to face interview is more like a 'confirmation' that you are what they are looking for. I can't deny some may not get offered positions after the face to face... but if you're friendly, cheerful and just love the Disney magic you can't really go wrong :) any further help you'd like just let me know

xxx katie xxx

3. DisneyAvvie

DisneyAvvie New Member

Oh my, your music on your site from Wishes made me well up :')

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

am I right in thinking this is not the final interview, but a group one? The whole process has changed this time - myself and Katie got through from the last interviews. I guess if it is the group interview you are going to... don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd a bit and be supportive of the people you are with.

Good luck

5. DisneyAvvie

DisneyAvvie New Member

That is correct, it is a group interview I will be going to. Thought it may have changed. Cant wait to meet everyone :)