Throw In's

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kevinb6285, Sep 4, 2005.

1. kara

kara New Member

the throw in's are fun and there is no pool involved but dont wear good clothes as people drink and mite get sum spilled on ya and u dont really know what they are drinkin so be warned
    Kara xx

2. helen

helen New Member

I so can't wait till the throw in!!! only 6 week and 4 days to wait till I can join in the fun!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Helen xx

3. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Oooo thats not long! *gets all excitered*

4. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

i cant wait, it will be fun to meet all the newbies and weird not being a newbie anymore, hi chloe, i was young once, it was a wednesday!

5. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Yes Ian but...I don't think we can blame Anthea for that now can we?

6. andy-devonuk

andy-devonuk New Member

Alright Kev the legend!He is right boys and girls you must all go to the throw In's! Its a great night! I was in Florida Sept04-Sept05 was a amazing year stick at it! Good luck to new people and oldies already there! Hope everyone is good remember the PEE WEE. Oh yeah lads join uk lads or dont even bother going to Florida, it the best!Big shout to all the UK lads Andy aka pee wee

7. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

As my old fellas Kev and Andy say, u all must go to the your throw ins.

It is juts a little partie to meet everyone, and then go to sleep.....

Hey, I was in Disney from March-Sep 2005. It was really good, but it was hard and stressing as well.

Well actually the main reason for this reply is for Kevin!!!
    Hey was up mate!!!! How are you???
    Are u still in 2312??

Sorry, I can't get trough to my hotmail, so I signed up for an acount on yahoo.
    robb20202@yahoo.com

So, hope we can chat or write sometime??

Hey whats up Andy??
    How is everything in the UK???

See ya
    Robb

8. emma.x

emma.x New Member

aahhh

9. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

I cant wait for disney!! lol

10. natalie

natalie New Member

who organised the throw in's and is it for everyone who arrives on that day or for example do the current UK IP's organise one for the newbie UK IP's? it sounds so much fun though although i would like a little bit of sleep?

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Not all of the countries have one, but most of them ( the party nations I guess ). Every country has their own one ( but I always hung out at the canadian or norwegian one ), it's a lot of fun! It's one of the best nights, everyone makes you feel so welcome!
    Julia

12. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

I only have one question about this throw in...when in or around the pool, are clothes optional? Because I usually swim naked...

13. helen

helen New Member

Does anyone know what time the throw in's go on till?? coz Ive just looked at the delta website (don't know if we are flying with them yet tho) and the flight does not get us in to orlando till 8.30pm!!!! :-[ So I have no idea what time it will be when we get to the commons - I don't want to miss the throw in!! ;D

Helen xx

14. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Imagine the Jet lag! Arrrghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be 1.30 am British time when we land - what time will we get to bed? :D

15. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey helen...the 2 girls im flying with....our plane arrives around 8pm......so we could wait for u...well, maybe we have to cuz we booked our own flight...so disney can pick us up too ;D

16. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Mandy it would be cool if we ended up meeting at the airport. Are you flying straight to Orlando or do you have to stop off somewhere?
    You never know we might end up being roomies as the apartments are alocated when you get there

I was reading on the college programme website that once you get there you get to request your apartment size. Does anyone have any idea about how many people they would like to share with?

17. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

About 2 years ago they ask you at the interview which Apt size you would like. When u arrive at the Commons they have a little folder(incl everything about the commons and a schedule about your first week) for you with your name and Apt# on it.
    I don't believe that they do "first comes first serves" now. They have to organize that before and not in 5 minutes.
    BTW Throw In's are the best! Even I don't remember a lot from that night ::)

18. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Don't worry, throw-ins don't start until late as many people don't get home from work until 11:00 or so.

As for sleep, you can do that in your second or third week here ;)

~ Jen

19. emma

emma New Member

throw in will be at minight!

20. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey izzy,
    i fly from dresden to frankfurt to washingtond.c. to orlando......we should meet at the airport and who know, we might end up in one apartment if ur under 21 cuz im 19 1/2( sorry, dont remember what u wrote about ur age ;) )
    gotta go........