Throw In's

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kevinb6285, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Chloe

Chloe New Member

As everyone has said before - don't miss your throw in! You won't be too late for it if you're arriving at 8:30 - not by a long shot lol.

I was pretty tired when I got here (I'd been up for 36 hours lol) but I still made it. You can sleep the next night!

2. Izzy

Izzy New Member

@ Mandi - looks like we wont be in the same apartment as im 21. Never mind though!

Weve just got our flight details and me and Helen areflying from Manchester via Philadelphia on US air which is quite a suprise! Were getting into Orlando @ 6.27pm so we might get chance for a nap at least ;)

3. helen

helen New Member

Don't need to worry about if we will make it to the throw in now, I'll be there with bells on lol.

Helen xx

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

The throw ins are definitely worth staying up...so much fun....and they get better with every week ( when you get to know people ).
    About that "I always swim nude" comment, I am sure no one would mind you doing that :p it would definitely make a good first impression haha....
    About apt. sizes, it's either 2, 4, 6 or 8 people in one apt.
    Julia

5. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Def don't miss the throw in- its really worth it, and tbh you can go to bed as soon as its finished and not go to the after party! (I didn't I was shattered!) It will be finished by 1am probably so don't worry too much! But its nice to meet everybody and feel like you know a few faces! You'll get a mum/dad as well ;D
    My parents are ace- love them :-*!
    Charlotte x

6. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Ill definately be there - I might not be concious or remember anything the next day but I will be there!

7. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

If you dont show up for your throw in in Canada we come looking for you!!! so show up

8. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

Well,
    I'll be the the guy wearing a white and brown hawaiian shirt, and you'll have no need to come and get me, you'll probably be wanting to get rid of me...;)
    Chase

9. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Sheena quit threatening people...and start recruiting for our Wall Of Men!

10. hackettboi

hackettboi Guest

Hey Charlotte,

How you doing??? Could you enlighten us as to what you mean??? Is that just for the under 21's or err I dunno... *confused*

Thanks Babe!
    Will
    ;)

11. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol- not just for under 21s theyre for everyone- I'm 22...and both my parents are younger than me! ;) Hehe! Your parents are people who you should be able to go to to ask any questions if you're unsure about anything- life in the commons, work etc. They're assigned to you so that you've got a direct person to go to, even if you just want to chat cos you're homesick or whatever, they've probably been here a while, so they'll know exactly what you're going through! Otherwise they're people who'll go "Hi Daughter!" whenever they see you! ;)
    Charlotte x

12. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

@ Chloe

you have me intrigued as to what your Wall Of men may be... care to expand that definition for us?

Chase

13. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

sorry hun thats only for me and chloe to know..........and every guy on the wall of men......hee hee hee

the canada and uk connection ........chloe i thought we were making wall of men skirts????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i want a kid this time - lol - newbies will soon understand lol ;D

15. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Sheena, the skirts of men are not to be unveiled until christmas - shhhh!

Chase, if y ou are honoured enough to be included in the Wall Of Men...you'll be informed ;)

16. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

chase wont be on it.....just like jase wont be on it either lol ahahahahah wow so evil lol

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Kelly u can be my mum when i come in march ;D

18. helen

helen New Member

I wonder whos mam Im going to be, well more to the point I wonder whos going to be my mam and dad 1st!! ;D

Helen xx

19. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

well, maybe we'll just have to start a wall of women, then! My college house has a wall of parties, it will be along the same idea, I would imagine...Besides, you can't hide forever, one day, I'll make my way onto the wall ;)!

Chase

20. Chris

Chris New Member

Lianne is giving birth to my child on December 6th! We are very excited about becoming parents! :p