Today's the day?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 31, 2011.

1. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Haha, I'm still just nervous!

SarahJane, oh right, thanks :) I was just trying to figure out if they might be doing it in a particular order, like all phone interviews first or something. Who knows haha...

2. Seems a lot of rejections this year. My boyfriend just got an e-mail with a no. Still waiting for mine!

3. EmmaB

EmmaB New Member

I was meant to have becky but had michele instead cos becky was out or something. She proper rushed the interview - I could hardly get an answer in! I had a feeling after that that I wouldn't get it. Who did you have?

4. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Hmm I'm not sure, i applied and within a day i had an email for a phone interview - that was at the start of Oct but i couldn't get a phone interview until the 20th... I had Becky, she was lovely :) It might just be that because we have our F2F first they've sent out our emails?

To be honest i don't know anyone else that has applied for this so i can't even ask!

5. Got an interview!

6. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I just got my email and it's a yes! I can't believe it. I'm shaking and can barely type! Good luck to everyone else!!!!

7. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

I got F2F :D yay congrats guys :D

8. Welldone :D I can't make the interview date though atm, oh dearr!

9. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Well done!!
    Is yours at John Moores on the 14th November?

10. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I also had michelle and mine was also late and very rushed, was the same for my friend, and we all got rejected :(

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I got a f2f at RGU too :D sooo happy!!!! But I feel bad for all who didn't get it :(
    My friends and I found out literally just as our lecture started - I had to open my friends for her as she couldn't face it! So my plans for going home have changed!!!!
    Congrats and commiserations to all as appropriate!
    Xx

12. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

Exactly the same for me too! My interview was half an hour late so I was really really nervous and it lasted five minutes! It seems a bit odd that we all had such short interviews and all got rejected :(

13. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

hey- well done to everyone who got an interview!!!!
    i wasn't so lucky- but is anyone else who didn't get one thinking of applying to universal/sea world/ busch gardens?
    i'm going to be ringing all of them the moment they open today....

14. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I really do not know what I could have done wrong :( I am so disappointed with myself! I just feel I was not given enough of a chance to talk as I was being rushed through the questions, wish my interview hadn't been running so late! However I would think this I suppose! Anything to try and make myself feel better! haha

15. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I timed mine and it lasted 5 mins too! So annoying, feel it may have just been rushed to catch up with the time they were meant to stick too and by doing that didn't give us much of a chance to talk! I knew when it was so short I wouldn't be getting through :( Wonder if anyone else had the same experience too?

16. I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one who didn't get it, I've literally been crying for a while :S I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than this :/ I'm still going to apply next year and am also thinking of applying to universal etc, whatever happens I'll be doing/going somewhere for the summer. Seems that more people who had interviews at unis etc got accepted. I really don't think my interview was bad and it lasted longer than most peoples and I didn't say anything negative and had a more personal answer as to why I wanted to do it, I guess I didn't fit their numbers.

17. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Didn't know they even did something like this! Would be good but it wouldn't be Disney! :(

18. I'm so peeved off I sent them an email asking why I didn't get it, doubt they'll tell me but there must've been a reason because I don't see what I did wrong.

19. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

Think I may create a new thread on here for us that didn't get it, that way we can leave the people who did to be happy and we can all be bitter in our own thread! haha

20. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

No mine's at chester on the 11th, no travelling for me :D yay