Today's the day?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 31, 2011.

1. sagrime

sagrime New Member

Hey guys, i got my f2f on 10th nov at uclan on preston, sorry to all those who didnt get it, anyone else on the 10th? X

2. Seems like I'm the only Hammersmith interview so far? Except I am trying to change the date from the 17th..

3. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Exactly an hour ago, I received an email off yummy say I have got a F2F interview. Yesss I am so happy! I played a joke on my mum and my sister saying I didn't get on it haha I'm evil.

Mine is on 14th Nov at JMU, anyone else at my uni. We could meet up!

Congrats and good luck to everyone else :)

HAPPY! ;D

4. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Well done Shauna!
    Yeah, I go to JMU as well, do you have Facebook? I'm just on my way into uni now to get them to sign my proof of stufent thingy :)

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

There is sooo much paper work this year!!!

6. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I'm sure we had all this before... just after the interviews not before?!? Sooo rushed though!!!
    xx

7. Cendrillon

Cendrillon New Member

I'm such a bundle of mixed feelings right now!

I applied last year and didn't get past the phone interview stage, but decided to try again and sure enough, my email this morning offered me an F2F! Unfortunately, I can't make the date they've given me due to circumstances way beyond my control and from what I've heard about when the other dates are, it doesn't look likely I'll be able to make any of them.

I'm so gutted because as I'm sure you all understand, I want this more than anything and I can't believe I've managed to get one step closer to WDW and am having to throw that opportunity away. I also feel really bad that I may have taken this chance from somebody who could have attended S:

Does anyone know how strict the interview allocation is? Is there any chance Yummy would be able to offer me another interview? I'm not positive any dates would work, but it would be nice to at least try and work something out!

8. I'm in a similar position. I e-mailed them back asking if there were any other available dates/locations they could suggest as I can't make that day. I'll let you know if I hear back!

9. Cendrillon

Cendrillon New Member

Yeah, I think I'm going to email them too and pretty much just beg that they give me any other date! Definitely let me know what they say.

10. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

I'm so happy! I've got my F2F on the 14th at JMU :D

11. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yep realised this when I thought about it, it's also because I never filled in the online disney application last year, bad Laura lol. and they didn't give us the role sheet until the actual day. I wonder why it is so rushed this year!! and did you notice there are only 3 dates instead of 4!! pumping the pressure right up there eek :eek:

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I know... When I did it before both the app and the role sheet were on the day! And I did see only 3 dates - where I was at uni before I couldn't have made any of them! :eek: (as it was I skipped the last week of term both times! But it looks like they've made the dates longer....
    Xx

13. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yep well maybe yummy took too long last time, maybe that's why they're squishing it all in? lol oh well at least it's all done, but it's a lot of effort if we then don't get it :/ eek scary now!! I'm not sure if the dates are longer? mine this year was june 19th - sept 2nd. I don't know, I can only do the last day again anyways. How about you? And on the subject how are you selling yourself as alumni? all I keep hearing is it'll be much harder this time round :/

14. LauraAnne19

LauraAnne19 New Member

I have been a long time lurker on this forum as i didnt want to jinx anything. However I also have a f2f interview in John Moores.
    I was so excited this morning when i opened my email :)

Laura

15. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Congratulations :D and good luck for your f2f :D

16. Cendrillon

Cendrillon New Member

Have you heard from them yet? I sent an email yesterday afternoon and haven't got a response. I know they must be busy, but obviously I need to sort something out asap!

17. Nope, but I rang earlier and spoke to Becky. She said to send her an email (I resent it again) and that she is waiting to receive the confirmations and will see if there are any other slots of available.

Kind of worried though!

18. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Only just had my phone interview as they forgot to send the phone interview times to me! Think it went well as i did the summer program this year but they said they'd let me know within half an hour! an hour later here i sit checking emails like a crazy person! x

19. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Good Luck Lisa :D they are never on time are they haha!

20. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

They never are and because they left me til the latest my f2f is in newcastle, 3 hours drive! only for disney would i do this!! x