top ten fav songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, May 1, 2005.

1. low

low New Member

most of u have really good tased i could not trim my list down to 10 no way it will take to long heehe
    like ur list tink its very good
    hehehe

2. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Sheena, Long December is an awesome song too. I have the Counting Crows greatest hits album and every song on there is so good!!

3. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey Robyn, i know the counting crows are sick band eh.....love all of their stuff but long december is by far my most favorite song by them!

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey robyn! i lovvvvvvvvvve the fact that you can respond on these boards..but you CANT call and say bye to be before you left for home....hrmff...not impressed with you :'(

5. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey Liz...i am sorry but it was absolute craziness the day i left. i did not get to call anybody that day. I apologixe but i thought that we discussed that it would not be goodbye between us....just see you later. Have you heard from Thomas at all?

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

better have been DAMN crazy then! lol and no i have not have u?!

7. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Nope i have no idea what his email is though...

And yes it was pretty crazy. But i promise you that i will stay in touch. And likewise for you.

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yes lets stay in touch....BUT NOT OVER THESE foolio!

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Thanks for the compliment there chum. Of course not over this. You have my number and my email... ;) too bad you dont know where i live (yet) haha...kidding

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...thanx low!!!! ill let u listen to my cd's for that! :D ;D ;D

11. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

oh i'll find wher ue live! )(haha just kidding) actually i do...from that contact sheet ashleigh made for us...haha..u lose i win!

12. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

ashleigh, seriously, that's how she spells her name

13. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

All right Liz...you take that round. What are you doing for the weekend?

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yes ashleigh is how she spells her name..weird eh?

and this weekend robyn..i work fir, sat and sun nite...it sucks..then im getting my roosters fix in..what are u doing? (u know how many peole are gonan be mad cuz we're talkign like this...) haha

15. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha - why do you say that? Roosters sucks Liz!!! How many times do i have to tell you that? :p

Ummm this weekend nothing. I am probably just going to be hanging around the house for the whole weekend. But i am coming back over to the mainland from May 27 - June 2. Looking forward to it.

16. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

woohoo...for grad right? why dont u just go on msn?

17. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

because my parents do not have it on their computer and they dont want it on there. i am working on them tho.

18. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey robyn..psst...use webmessenger....your parents are like mine....my dad doesnt want msn near his work laptop...u juts gotta be sneaky! haha :eek:

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ooohh deceitful lizzie... I like it!lol

xxx

20. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

thanks for the tip Liz but i tried that already. It was a no go :(