top ten fav songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, May 1, 2005.

1. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

WOW, they were that great, you're gonna put 30 second excerpts of songs on a disc

Yeah, Beethoven's great, loved his fourth Piano Concerto and Symphony nr.9, mm mm

2. Anika

Anika New Member

Oh, my God, I don´t think I can stand German folk music all day long... ;) Why not a little German rock music... 8)

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yes i will put 30 seconds on a disc.best ever 30 seconds...lol :D :D :D.................lol anika maybe ull have to ask them....for sumer german rock music

;D

4. Anika

Anika New Member

I probably should. I think everybody would be thankful... ;D

5. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

On the subject of pavillion music... its very stereotypical. In the stores they play the CDs that are sold there, outside, its more traditional. Like in Norway there's fiddle-music :p
    The music sold in the German stores is hilarious, all I can refer to it as is lederhosen-music... Cracks me up, but must drive the German castmembers craaaaazy!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..well im gunna by me sum of those cds lol ;D ;D

7. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

Great idea Anika,

play rammstein - feuer frei.....

ALL DAY LONG

LOL, that'd be cool

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D i dont htink the little kids wud like that...lol

9. Anika

Anika New Member

There are many great German (rock) bands at the moment, and I´m really not so into German music in general, so they´re pretty good. But they aren´t as 'hard' as Rammstein. (Kids would definitely get scared, I´m sure. :D)
    And as far as the sterotypical music-thing is concerned: It really is: NOBODY (maybe except some very old Bavarians) listens to German Blasmusik or Volksmusik... ;D !!! Believe me!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

LOL...YEAH ITS ALWAYS STEROTYPICAL......oops capotiols that wasnt on pur[pose heheh...........yeah maybe it just sticks in ppls memorys easier...lol who knows........... ;D :D ;D ;D ;D

lol @ very old barvarians :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL
    spelling it "capotiols" and "pur[pose" wasn't on purpose either I reckon
    LOL

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:-[ :-[...lol no it was not....

;D ;D