TWO SCOTS CELEBRATING!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Carol, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi guys, we got the call today to say thats us in!  ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek:

Any other Scots been accepted yet? :-\

Im in Merchandise and Colette is in F+B!

Cant wait for June 14th cause "we're leaving on a jet plane, dont know when we'll be back again!!!" ;)

8)

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE IT IN!:D :D

Colette will have her own profile soon!

Carol and Colette!! 8)

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Congrats Colette and Carol!!!
    I'm not Scottish but i live in Edinburgh and i was at the Glasgow interviews too - we're be in the same arrival group! I'm doing merch how about you guys? Lindsey from Inverness is doing merch too on march 15th...
    Congratulations!!!!! :) see you in florida!!!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww congrats! another 2 people leaving a week before me haha. ur arrivals group is gona b wicked, at the minute i seem the only UK person oh well haha the journey across will b interestin!!

xxx

4. Carol

Carol New Member

THANKYOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!! ;)

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

you're not wrong there carol!! its gona b great :)

xxx

6. Carol

Carol New Member

Cannot actually believe that Im going.I was so upset after my interview :'(. I thought it was awful. Everyone said I done great but I never said half the things I wanted too! ::) Anywayz its turned out for the best.  ;D Maybe being so bloomin nervous was a good thing afterall?!!! :D

Carol

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah its all worked out so no need 2 worry about that :)

i actually thought my interview went really well, which kinda made me think i possibly hadn't got in, cos usually when i feel things have gone well they haven't! but its all worked out so its great :)

xxx

8. Carol

Carol New Member

Well hopefully everything will go to plan from now untill then! I have six months of working 9-5 ::) before Disney and I havent told my supervisor yet eeek!! :-X

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh wow, what do you do at the minute then?

xxx

10. Carol

Carol New Member

You were at the Glasgow interviews werent you?! Well I work in the place the interviews were held! All the main bosses no but not the supervisor(scary!!)! I work in Learning Support I help students with Learning Difficulties and Disability.

Its rewarding in a lot of ways.

What about yourself?!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

No I was at the London interviews 12th November, that day which seems ages ago now!

aww wow i can c that must b rewarding.

well at the minute im at uni in my 2nd year doin a degree in travel & tourism management, disney year is my placement year as part of my course. But i work part time at alton towers, the one thing i will miss goin 2 florida!!

xxx

12. Carol

Carol New Member

I love Alton Towers I have had many a great day out there!

The ride that drops you face down is brill! Oblivion I think its called?!!

Thats great your placement will be in Florida, not a lot of people will get the chance to do that!!

Im going to head home from work now so maybe speak to you tomorow or soon on the Forum.

Thanks so much for the chats!

Cxx ;D

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah its oblivion, its an ace place to work, got a lot of friends there who ill miss but hey its a great opportunity :)

ok mate yeah will spk 2 u soon, take care

xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Carol and Sara!!!
    Yep June 14th arrivals group sounds like its gonna be a blast!! Im still on that flight from Manchester by myself tho! lol like you Sara! and btw Sara you must have the coolest placement at your uni! everyone must be so jealous!
    Marie x

15. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats to Carol and Collette!!!!

Looks like theres gonna be loads of you heading out on the 14th June now!!!

A sure youll have some leaving buddies soon sara!!!

Michelle xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah fingers crossed michelle

yeah marie well my 2 best mates at uni aren't doin a placement, boyfriends and all that, but they well happy 4 me, as for the others i havent seen them yet but will do 2moro, a lot of them as soon as they heard id applied wanted to, cos i kept everythin 2 meself, increased chance and all that.. ill c how they react in the mornin hehe

xxxx