U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ellie88

ellie88 New Member

ok thanks that sounds good i put start date sep this year lol but hopefully fingers crossed I get through!

2. omgholly

omgholly New Member

I applied on 05/08/2008 so literally last week, hope that helps. xxx

3. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

See I spplied on the 2nd Aug, oh well. Ill just have to wait and see wont I? Just want is so badly xxxx

4. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Give them a call tomorrow if you haven't heard anything? They are pretty good at contacting everyone either way.

Good luck :D xxx

5. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I'm now wondering how many people are going to disappear from these forums because they didn't get phone interviews. I, for one, will be following all you guys through the process... I want to know what it's like. And hey, I'm still a friendly person.

6. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Oh I'll still be here, even if I don't get an interview. Want to wish everyone luck who did get through and give them support!!!!! Team work xxxx

7. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Hey Guys!!

I'm from Canada and waiting to hear about whether I have a phone interview or not, but I just wanted to say that i'm really sorry to hear about everyone who didn't get a opportunity for a phone interview. A lot of you guys were on here a lot and there really seems no rhyme or reason to it because all of you guys sound like you would make the most amazing cast members! But don't take it personal!! There are so many applicants unfortunately from the UK... keep your chins up and just keep dreaming and reaching for the stars! If you know you want it and you still have time, keep reaching for the stars!!!!

A lot of you have been posting for a long time and I feel like even though we don't talk all the time, we're all in this together and I feel really sad! :( But just keep swimming, and everything will be okay!

SHayna

8. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Anyone got any other replies? I still havn't heard anything xxxx

9. lilboo

lilboo New Member

Hi everyone,

I just came across this website today, so a bit late in the game!!!

Got a phone interview for Disney, which is ace! bit gutted for my friend though that didnt get one.

Anyhoo, I'm Lynne, I'm from Aberdeen and I love all things Disney!!
    Did the College Program in 2005 and have been itching to get back there ever since, finally worked up the guts to apply again in January (after applications had closed til August... typical!!!), it's a big gamble for me though because I'm in a good job blah blah,

Anyhoo, feel like I'm writing a lonely hearts here!!
    But would love to get to know the folk here, and hopefully see u in Orlando
    xxxx

10. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hi Lynne :)
    Congrats on getting your phone interview.
    I'm Joanne from Liverpool. First time applying for Disney, but very excited and want it so much. I havn't heard back about a phone interview yet,but fingers crossed. :p :p :p

11. lilboo

lilboo New Member

Thanks Joanne!
    Fingers crossed for you!!!
    I almost forgot I had applied because I hadn't heard anything in sooo long!!!
    Really really hope I get it, so excited about the whole process!!!!!

12. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

hey guys, so frikkin excited i got a call today from Nick and ill be out in Orlando as of 8th Dec!!! The waiting list pays of, and if any of you guys make it thru and get shoved on it, dnt worry! it seems most ppl well almost everyone put on the waiting list from last time has been given a place!!! Also if u reapply it may work in ure favor!! good luck all of you who have the phone interview, who knows my place in the applications may magically turn into one of ures!!! hehe xxx

13. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

And here was me thinking that once you'd Re-applied you got taken off the waiting list. Which I guess kinda means you went straight from them saying "have a phone interview" to having a depature date. Lol! Well done Toddy! Go and enjoy yourself :D

14. Mallz

Mallz New Member

that's awesome, congrats.

hope someone gets your phone interview place now

15. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Aww Well done Todd Have a wicked time out there

That will be great if your application turns into a phone interview for one of us :D xx

16. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I think I'd feel bad if it did turn into a phone interview for one of us. Because there's still so many people without phone interviews, that one person was picked out the bunch, and what makes them any better than anyone else?!

17. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

That is true. At least it gives someone else a chance - Maybe they were just lucky!

18. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Aww Its gone rather silent since people found about phone interview - getting them and not getting them :( :'(

19. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I hope it doesn't go silent. I want to hear how everyone's interviews go! Give them support along the way... and maybe blag some free park entry if I get over there on holiday :p Nah, I jest. But I do want to give as much support to as many people as possible.

20. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

Just keep applying!!
    Dnt think about tit oo much, I re-applied and was thinking right ill just wait n see, wont think too much and BAM got the call, hope faith and pixie dust people!! hehe x