U.K August 2009 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Feb 10, 2009.

1. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Joined...trying to distract myself from Uni work :D Not that thats a difficult task mind you.

That sucks :( But at least you'll know what its all about next time and what to expect.

2. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

hello everybody! im new here! I will also be applying in august for the crp 2010! ;D gud times! i was wondering do we have to wait til august to apply or do we do it now lil confused if someone could shed some light would be grateful! ;D

3. Your best to contact yummyjobs directly for that answer! Because someone could tell u information on here and it could change u know!

Check the website for info!

4. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

The above advice is worth noting, but generally speaking you should be able to put your application in now, and it will sit on the system till they review them in August - but computers being what they are, there's a chance it could get 'lost' in the system when they come to review applications as it will have been sitting there for a while. If you don't put in the application in good time however you may find applictions are closed before you have done so.

5. omgholly

omgholly New Member

I spoke to them about a week ago and they said they might do a June recruitment as they often do so to get your applications in now really. They just won't review them right away but it's best to get them in early in my opinion. :) xx

6. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

thanks guys for your help! so do we register and send covering letter and cv! what about the application form on this site do we send that off too! still a little confused! sorry im a pain! ??? ;D

7. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

answered my own question lol just got an email from yummy jobs saying you register online and upload your cv then your done! they said we can send in application now but wont be reviewed until AUGUST! better to get in early i think! better get started lol! :D

8. mushu

mushu New Member

Don't forget the all important cover letter! I uploaded mine in the same document as my CV.

9. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

Thanks mushu, was gunna do that as well! good luck with ya f2f! ;D

10. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Officially we won't get reviewed until August, but they do very often do a mid-year recruitment around June and may well be doing the same this year so yeah, get it in soon :) just in case! x

11. goldstone91

goldstone91 New Member

Only 5 months left....hopefully 3 if what Holly has said might happen! Ahhh man. I can't wait.

12. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

If they did do a June recruitment are they likely to "advertise" it? I mean, would it be on the website and everything - or would they just have a sneaky peek at any applications that they'd already recieved between January and June without offically opening it up to new ones?

13. goldstone91

goldstone91 New Member

I bloody hope they advertise it! But I still think it's best if you got your application in now, just in case. Better safe than sorry!

14. tom87blue

tom87blue New Member

ummmmm...... when i emailed yummy jobs they said AUGUST and they wouldnt review them til then! but you never know! reckon im going to get my application sent around june time! ???

15. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

I was kinda hoping they wouldn't advertise it ...... that way there'd be less competition! hehe

16. sarah_1254

sarah_1254 New Member

Hi,

I've also applied for the CRP and have just come across this website! I'm hoping the June rumour is true as I'm volunteering in South Africa for August and am worried I may miss an e-mail if I'm lucky enough to be accepted for a phone interview!

17. flyingryan

flyingryan New Member

Hello...

New to this site and seem to be in the same position as some of you! I also just missed the last recruitment and have applied through yummyjobs for the Aug 09 recruitment.

I was in Orlando Nov 08 and going again May 09 (my 8th time) and would actually like to work in merchandise!!

After that I would like DCL!

18. sarah_1254

sarah_1254 New Member

Hey welcome to the site flyingryan! DCL sounds like a gd experience too i'm considering looking into that as well but hopefully CRP first!

19. I have applied for the CRP after all the milarky surrounding the discontinuing of the graduate programme. It's so far away though :(:( Good thing I have this website to keep me going til August

20. sarah_1254

sarah_1254 New Member

I hope you have more luck with the CRP :) and yer I agree thank god for this site!!