U.K January 2010 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 12, 2009.

1. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Well folks, its that time of yea again! it as officially been announced on www.YummyJobs.com that the next applications will conclude in January!
    I, for one will be applying again.
    so, for all who are wanting to apply again, or if this os your first time applying, then this is the place to be!
    Either to meet other people applying for the CRP or if you have any questions about the program, im sure the people here will be able to provide you a answer.

So introduce youself, say hi, and have fun!

But most importantly........ GOOD LUCK for everyone that is applying for the Cultural Representitive Program in January 2010!

2. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Hate to say that I had noticed that change on yummys site a couple of weeks ago. :)

As yet I'm undecided as to whether I'll apply again, but I have continued my saving, and I suspect I will. Again, any questions anyone has, feel free to ask them... we're currently watching this lot go through applications, and I've done more than my fair share of research into the CRP program. Pretty sure I'll be able to answer a fair few.

I have a question for previous applicants though (for interest and conversation)... what are you changing about your CV/life/lifestyle to give you a better chance of getting an interview this time round?
    To answer my own question: I think my main problem was lack of experience, so I'm continuing to be a waitress, making sure I'm doing my job to the best of my ability. I will also be re-vamping my CV to make it *sparkle* a little bit more. Not yet sure how I'm going to go about that, but we have some time yet!

3. I don't think I will be reapplying now. I have spent the past year trying to get back and I am fed up of trying and there isn't time for me to get the jobs needed for them to be willing to reconsider me from what they told me when I called up. Good luck to all you guys though and I'll still be hanging around to answer questions etc.

4. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

I'm not applying again

5. Helix

Helix New Member

WHAT! ??? :eek: :) :'( (All these emotions are one) = Not good.

6. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

i was joking lol they aint getting rid of me that easily .. im not givin up without a fight ::)

7. Helix

Helix New Member

Oh my god don't do that to me! (sigh of relief)

8. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

sorry lol ... ;D hug

9. disneydorkjack

disneydorkjack New Member

I Cannot contain my excitement :) :) :) :) :) :)

10. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

shout it from the rooftops jack ;D

11. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

nattttt!!! dont scare me like that. lol.
    ooo yeah nat if its not already been done we need to put our pictures up no here from our disney weekend :)

12. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

its not been done no i dunno how too :) xx

13. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

WOOOOO lets start again YAY!!!!!

In my opinon even if my CV is no better you might as well apply you got nothing to looses who know maybe this time will be your chance i hope!!!!!!

HELLLOOOO!!!! everyone agian btw

Oh i'm so excited thehehehe ;D ;D ;D

14. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol yea very true, it IS there as a oppertunity tbh, so ther is no reason for them to never accept us!
    but hopefully this time round will be our time! :)
    even if my CV hasnt got any extra on it, its still worth applying!

15. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

here here!!!!

16. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

gary i need ur help with my cv :-\

17. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

I think that I will apply again. Have to be in it to WIN it!!!! ;D

Hopefully I should have a new job by Jan. Something else to put on the CV! :p

18. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

im makin my app so much better this time :D

19. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey guys

Are you waiting till Jauary before you send your CV off?

And what are you making different on it?

thankies ;D

20. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

well i think mine is already in for the next apps :S im not sure as it says i already have a application so cannot apply anymore :S
    but hopeeefully i will be able to get some kind of F&B job so i can add that to my CV to show willing, and prob try re writing my cover letter, but not sure how to re write it yet lol