U.K January 2010 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 12, 2009.

1. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

hehe, im 22, from up north in Nottinghamshire, near sheffield.
    i works for my dad asa mechanic at the moment

and since i first viseted Disenyworld when i was 10 i have wanted to live and work there soooo much.
    its just a magical place where your dreams really can come true :D

how bout you?

2. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Im 21 (turned 21 out there!!) from down south...Winchester near Hampshire.
    I currently am a jobless graduate. but working on that!!

and i was like you wanted to work there ever since i was little and on my 10 year anniversary of the first year i went to WDW i got to :) and its like a drug...i neeeeeed to go back...hehehe!

Am also applying for the disney store btw :) but the name badges just arent as cool!

3. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Sorry, I got distracted last night!!! Hi Gary!! I just turned 21 the other day...yey!

It's nice to hear the reason why people want to work there, but mostly it's just for the love of Disney(my friends thought I was a bit mental when I got excited that we had a lecture on it in first year)! My friend worked in the disney store in york and she said it was brilliant!

x x x

4. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

hehe yea i know i get soooo excited over disney and ppl think im mental! but i love it sooo much :D

5. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Ooooo and you guys missed out, at the start of sep a few of us off here had a meet up and had a Disney weekend together. was awweesome. lots of Disney music, games and alcohol lol

6. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Lol! Sounds like fun...can't wait to go back to uni next week for similar antics- minus the Disney-ness :-(

Has anyone ever invented a disney cocktail? x x

7. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Ok my computer is being Gay and on the whole show new post thingy it said there was nothign so i did not realsie all this convo was going on AHHHHH!!!!

Anywho hello everyone who does nto know me in responce to the quick fire questions:
    I'm 17 and i'm currently completing my A-levels and hope to go to Surrey university next year to study tourism i also work in Mcdonalds fun fun i know but hey it's money oh and i have applied once before same time as Garry got refused bummer but second times a charm. I love Disney so much i have alsways been and just the sence of magic and excitment i love i want to be a big kid forever lol!!!

Anywho i better go as i'm ment to be doing food coursework at the mo and my teacher will be bk soon lol over and out....

8. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol, nno Kat, i have never invented nor heard of any disney cocktails. would be great though :D

9. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

if we get there we'll have to invent one!!! Perhaps tinkerbell's tequila slammers- with icing sugar instead of salt? Or Mickey's Manhattan? x x

10. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

sorry I just took this thread in a whole new direction :p x x

11. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

hello new people :D

12. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hi Natalie! x

13. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

allo u alreet ? ;D

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

mini mojito... or should i say just mojito in shot glasses thehehe lame i know best i could come up with lol

15. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

hey, I'm great thanks Natalie, just had to go for my tea!
    Like the Mojito suggestion, although seeing as Disney are a bit anti-alcohol in the parks perhaps this idea is somewhat flawed! Winnie the Pooh's Woo Woo?!? Lol!
    Everyone had a good day? x x

16. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

heyhey

oh yes forgot about that rule could lead to termination how dramatic is that lol!!! well if i went i would be in a well ness apartment so that would suck lol oh well had ok day lots of courseowrk and feeling bit under the weather AHHHH how about you?? what do you do school, work???

17. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol well i could drink all i wanted wooopp :) partayssss, and i can drive hehe :D

liking the cocktail suggestions :)

how about a 'fantasy (is)land iced tea' lol

18. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

I'm still at uni, but don't go back until the weekend...but it'll be a busy year- finals and all that. Not done much today though, just went into town with my mum!

Yeah the drinking rules in America are so much stricter- just turned 21 the other day so if I get to Fl, at least I'll be able to drink! x

19. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Oh and Gary, that's going on the list! x

20. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest