U.K January 2010 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 12, 2009.

1. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Hi guys!
    I'm living in France atm so I applied through a different recruitment agency but heard back today and got a departure date of June 20th for quick service :D. Had my f2f interview in Paris on Wednesday so they got back quick. Sooooo happy and mega excited. Good luck to everyone!

2. debz

debz New Member

congrats well done!!!!!

3. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Hey, im 22 :p wish i was still 18!

Well done Sara!! What was the interview like?

4. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Well I had to wait 4 hours to get my slot and it's done in pairs so i had 4 hours of butterflies in my tummy...I also had mine with the woman who did our presentation and she was really nice about it. I think i was the only english person there so that might have helped a bit lol. Its nothing to be nervous about although I came out thinking I talked way too much and might have been a bit too happy (i kept laughing and smiling...but then again Disney is happy!) obv the questions were standard why do you want to work for Disney etc but its more getting to know you so nothing to worry about. I have no idea how they choose, I did try to stress the fact that I graduate next year so it's the first and last chance i'll get to do it.

5. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Ps think i'm on a wrong thread im doing icp...oops

6. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

Im 27, wish I was still 22 haha

7. debz

debz New Member

im 23 comin 24 soon

8. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey!!

Wow you have all been busy today!!! Lucy - how was the exam? Hope it went well? At least now you can relax!! (Well as much as you can until we find out!!)

I read that f2f are the 20th feb? Thats a saturday - are we sure thats right? Just seems like a strange day to have it on!!

9. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Heya

Exam went ok thanks well i think it did got no more now till the summer so can relaxish lol!!! Maybe it might be Saturday because it's half term and they feel some people might have the weekend off work well unless your like me and on shift work lol!!

And i was just wondering age wise at the end of the day your as young as your heart feels....cheesay but hey it's what Disney peeps would say ;D

10. Daveinwonderland

;D Yes, love it!! Im really glad to find out that lots of different age groups apply for this program.

11. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

22 going on 23 ;D

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is opional!"

12. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

loving it lol!! :D

13. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

Im 21. 22 in July ;D Getting old :-[

14. Webby

Webby Guest

Hi everyone. I have my phone interview tomorrow at 2.45. A little nervous! Thanks to everyone who put up feedback from theirs! Good luck!

15. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

Hey guys! had my phone interview last week, so waiting with the rest of ya! best of luck to us all with getting a f2f!

been reading through the threads and gotta say thanks to all you guys for posting all this helpful info!

16. Mallz

Mallz New Member

I'm 18 almost 19, not really doing it for a gap year though. Need a break from full time McDonalds

17. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

HAHAHA i feel ya sister i work there part time and even that drives me CRAZY lol!!! ;D

18. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

I'm 21 (just, turned 21 on the 23rd)! Age is not important, I fully agree with what Mhairi says! Growing up is optional!

Hows everyone feeling? Nervous times! Anyone know when the last phone interviews are? Just so I can get a idea about times etc, Hannah said we might start hearing back as soon as this friday! But I just wanted to check it was in line with what everyones been told? x

19. red1702

red1702 New Member

I'm going to be 22 in exactly three weeks...being 21 was rubbish, hopefully 22 will be the best year of my life!
    I'm not taking a gap year or anything just trying to find my feet and my independance. I've skipped from job to job for the past 6 years so it's time to live a little and work out what I want! Don't get me wrong though, I've worked in so many different industries that I have lots of experience...so sometimes having itchy feet and being completely unsettled pays off :D
    Not long now guys, about 7 days left....
    Red xoxo

20. Daveinwonderland

Ahhh its getting closer!
    Good luck with your phone interview! :)