U.K January 2010 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 12, 2009.

1. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I've not even been waiting 7 days and already desperate to know lol!!

Good luck everyone, with phone interviews!!!

:D :D :D

2. red1702

red1702 New Member

I think last time I waited about two weeks after the phone interview before I got the F2F interview invite, and the interview was about four or five weeks after that.
    I hope we don't have to wait that long to find out this time!

3. Webby

Webby Guest

Interview in a couple of hours! Nerves!!!

4. red1702

red1702 New Member

Good Luck! Know some interesting facts about where you live, be happy, be yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine!
    Let us know how you think it went!
    :D

5. Webby

Webby Guest

Thanks alot! Im on the case, finding out some facts about my town.. Didnt know Bournemouth was so interesting :D

6. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hey guys just to say good luck to those who have interviews! ;D

7. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey

How did everyone who had phone interview today go??

:D

8. Webby

Webby Guest

Literally just got off the phone... and cant remember anything I just said, adrenaline kicked in I think lol. Just hope I didn't come off like a blabbering idiot lol. Seemed to go well tho... we shall see.

Thanks again to everyones feedback, it really helped I think!

9. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I'm sure you did great :D Just don't try tink about what you said too much because thats what i did then i realsied all the good things i should have said lol!!!

10. anastevens

anastevens New Member

:) Hey guys, I only just found this forum a few days before my phone interview so you've all been a great help! I literally just got off the phone and I have no idea how it went. I had Hannah and she asked me quite a few questions I hadn't prepared for I was hesitating so much! At the end she also said that it's very selective and a lot of people don't get through so not sure if she was trying to let me down gently :-\

11. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Hey try not to worry to much, my phone interview was over a week ago now and i have thought about it so much i was getting really anxious at one point! Were all in the same boat here so cross fingers for everybody! :)

12. Lyle09

Lyle09 New Member

I think every1 is told that the programme is fairly selective and that only a few get through.

13. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

I'm sure it'll all be fine! Atleast its not much longer till we're all put out of our misery! Can't be more then about 8 days till we know! I'm sure everyone did fine :) x

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I'm like really freaking out now i wanna know!!!!

Sending Disney wishes that we all get through lol!!!

Does anyone know how many people get an interview i know they had about 200 phone interviews to get through!!

I just hope i made a big enough impression that they want to meet me :-\

15. outoftime

outoftime New Member

i think the half it, and have 50 on one day and 50 on another day of interviews, i know what you mean, im checking my emails everyday. waiting is so hard to do! goodluck everyone, i really hope everyone gets thru!!!! your all awesome!

16. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

I'm getting worried about finding out one way or the other!! What if I didn't get through!!

I think that last interviews were yesterday, so give them a few days to work out who is through etc. then maybe we should hear Mon or Tue??

17. red1702

red1702 New Member

Well there are three options after interview if we make it that far. We get offered a place, we get wait-listed or we get rejected.
    I am trying to see the positives in all these things! If we get offered a place, fantastic! If we get wait-listed, we are still most likely getting offered a place, so...fantastic! If we get rejected, maybe they genuinely believe that we aren't right for the job and perhaps wouldn't enjoy it as much as someone else. Not so fantastic, but maybe it's the only way to look at things....plus, there's always next time. A reason for everything...right?
    Good lord, I sound like a Miss World contestant.
    World Peace!
    Red xoxo

18. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

HAHAHA world peace indeede lol!!

Your right i just really want an interview because i know that is the last stage and after that we will defenitly no if we are on the programme or not however this wait is to just find out if we have made it to the next round so it is worse i think lol It's like bootcamp on x-factor I really want to make it to the live shows LOL!!!

19. red1702

red1702 New Member

OMG That's so true! Boot camp on x-factor...except I can't carry a tune.
    I figure, if we at least make it to interview stage we can all meet up and have a good day in London regardless of what happens next, that way we can say it was fun and we enjoyed it!

20. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Could not think of a better way of summing it up! Really hope we all make it through to the ''live finals'' so we can atleast have our day in London :) x