U.K January 2010 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 12, 2009.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

you tooo!!
    Now i have to stress over what to wear!!!

2. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

Me too - 22nd of January! Im still shaking. Now got to look at flights and accommodation from Glasgow to London! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

3. debz

debz New Member

hey vindaloo_lou il b goin donw frm glasgow too im up 4 fri tho tryin to get it moved to the monday. was thinkin of gettin train down tho, wot flight wer u gna go on?

4. DancingLoz

DancingLoz New Member

Hi girls, just noticed you are from Scotland? I am from Dundee and I have been offered a f2f interview too!!!! :) Is ur interviews on the fri ?

5. debz

debz New Member

yea im the fri at the mo tho gna try n swap tot he mon if poss cos fridays r hectic in my job.
    if not il b travellin frm glasgow
    ad me fbk im deborah clark and im blonde sittin on a bed with a pink wine glass lol duno which network cums up 4 me tho itl b belfast or glasgow

6. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

OMG!!!!

I have an interview for the 19th of Febuary, when i opened it i screamed the house down!!!

Anyone eles on that day???

7. DancingLoz

DancingLoz New Member

ok thanks will do that now, I'm Lauren Allardyce

8. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

I hadnt looked into anything as yet, was just trying to find the easiest - less scariest way to do it - ITS SOOOO EXCITING, but so nerve racking!!!!!

Hope you get it changed and we can meet up, so we have at least someone to talk to for the long journey!

9. when did you guys get the email earlier or are they just coming through now?

not heard anything here, have people also got the rejection emails?

10. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Mine is :)

Probably going to travel down on the Thurday and stay the night. What about you?

11. slightlymazmad

Me! ;D

I saw on here people had emails so I opened my email with my eyes closed! Couldnt believe it...still cant believe it!

12. debz

debz New Member

yea wud b good tot ravel with sumone
    gna sound random but to buy virgin train tickets on ther own is dead dear like £100 but if u do train hotel n west end show its like £200 lol

13. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

If anyone who has an interview on th 19th of Feb wants to add me on Facebook it's LUCY GOODWIN the girl with the hat and glasses

I'm from Surrey anyone eles traveling from there??

14. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Well done *Mhairi* i was the same opening mine!!!

Can't wait to meet you!!

15. anyone when did u get the emails? anyone got rejected email yet?

16. DancingLoz

DancingLoz New Member

Hey, yeh i will be def be going down the day before as no chance i could be there for 9.30am!

17. debz

debz New Member

yea me too def travel nyt b4

18. slightlymazmad

Yeah I just checked train prices... :eek:

Ryanair fly from Prestwick to London Stansted for £30 return (hand luggage only, not counting booking fee) which isnt bad. The Easy(jet)bus from Stansted to central London only costs a couple of quid.

19. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

got mine at 4.36ish. Don't worry if you haven't got one yet, I think they sent them out at diff times x

20. debz

debz New Member

cool thats great thot it mytve been more with ryanair with all ther charges but 30 is fab