U.K January 2010 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney.freak, Sep 12, 2009.

1. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

That sounds well ming. I've had a shot with tobasco in it before and I nearly died from the aftertaste! x

2. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol it does sound a bit bad, no idea why they gave it that name :S haha

3. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

probable gave it that name as someone had the same idea as us just there imagination was not as good it sounds discusting lol!!! i recon we do a minni mouse and make it much better!!! ;D

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I disappear for a day :p heheh!

ummm mmm cocktails... I had a really nice fruity one at the polynesian in the ohana bar. and my friend said the pina colada was amazing.
    shot glasses are tooth pick holders in disney world because mickey doesn't drink! hehe

5. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Shot glasses make damn good tooth-pick holders! We use them like that at work. Then again, we have other shot glasses that do get used for shots!

Welcome to the newbies, btw. I too will be re-applying in Jan, having failed the August applications. Fingers crossed for everyone.

6. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

WE CAN DO IT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

7. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

haha, why did i imagin that beein said in the same voice as the 'you can do itt!' guy from 'the waterboy'

lol

8. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

9. ginabella

ginabella New Member

The phone interview you have for the CRP is it the same as the ICP one...has anyone whose reapplying had a phone interview previously for crp!?

10. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

HAHAHA well thats how i meant it!!!! It's one of my sayings thehehehe!!!!!!! ;D ;D

11. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

lol so its not just me that has a crazy mind then :)

and im not sure about the phone interview. i suppose it is the same really. about asking if you comfortable living with other people from around the world, working different hours ect. maybe a few added ones on the icp like what course your studying and what for, but i doubt they would be that different.

12. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

13. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

The phone interview they ask about if you have lived away from home, how you would cope with that, if you have an tattoos/piercings, your fav holiday and i cant remember any more! lol

14. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey!!

I just joined this site!! Am planning on applying in Jan... just graduated from university!!

I was just wondering if you apply in january when can you expect to hear back? Does it take a few weeks or months?

Thanks!!

Kaz

15. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

hey kaz!!!

Well when i applied in Aughust i heard bk about 2 weeks later however the e-mail the send says 6-8 weeks it all depends!!! what uni have you graduated from? enjoy the site oh and welcome lol ;D

16. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

heya!! thanks!! i just graduated from swansea university! did you get through to have a telephone interview?

17. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

no did not get through not many people i knew did but i will keep trying lol!!! i'm officially waiting on UCAS offers at the mo it's scary stuff lol!!!

18. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Hey Kaz.
    welcome to our land! lol

i also applied august but also got refused :(

i will be re applying in jan too

if there is anything ya need to know this is the board for it!

have fun

19. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

03 where abouts are you applying/what to study?

thanks disney.freak!! good luck for january to both of you!!

20. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Why that you i'm gonna need all the luck i can get lol!!!!
    I'm hoping to study Tourism Manegment at Surrey but we will have to see. I'n the end though i want to work for theme parks like the Merlin group or somthing basically i want to be a big kid forever lol!!!