UK August 28th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Danielle1883, Feb 13, 2007.

1. charlie_goofy

charlie_goofy New Member

Hi everyone!!
    my name is charlie and i'm already out here! i'm 20 atm but i turn 21 in 8 days!! yey!!! i'm still doing my training and loving every moment!! i arrived on the 17th july!!! when you come out be prepared to sit in a cold classroom for three days, be booored to death, be sleep deprived and over whelmed!! also yummy jobs don't tell u this but you need to do three days of proffessional wear!! they are very strict so look at the disney guide line carefully!!
    everyone out here is all in the same possition, they have to be the friendliest bunch of people you will ever meet!! can't wait to meet you all! when u get out and if u get stuck my apartment number is 1413! you'll realise when you get out here!!
    to any of the girls, PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY ANY ENGLISH MAGAZINES! you'll realise this is the thing which most girls miss all together!!! especially heat!!!
    see you all soon
    charlie xxxx

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

lol thanks charlie! :D hahahaha sounds good, and i hardly read mags nyways, just Now mag! it's the best i think, ok and hello are rubbish! :p haahaha

and i needa get med insurance, and that cream bra and loadsa those tights, like this week at work, i managed to rip holes in them eveeeeeerrrrry day, so that's another packet in the bin! ahahahahah i hate them, so annoyin! and i still need my visa back, so nther 2 weeks and i should get that and pack! :D

god, i'm nervous, excited, worried, eek! :(

Help! :(

oh and i needa nice shirt and jacket too, i got black trousers and black shoes, but that's it! hahahah

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Howdy folks!

I was wondering if anyone is flying out from Gatwick on the 28th? From South Terminal in the morning? I work at security and it would be great to say hi to some fellow CMs!

I am SO jealous.

Louisa x

4. nammyIT

nammyIT Member

Hi Louisa
    i will be going to Orlando on the 28th but flying from the N terminal at 11.00AM (BA flight)
    too bad we won't meet!

Nam

5. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

im flying 28th form gatwick but i dont know what terminal lol im on the va flight :D

6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

i'm belfast international lol so defo not meet ya sorry lol
    omg, guys it's like 20days now! eek! feels real weird and it's not sinkin in yet that this is my second last week of work! omg! but the important thing is - i have lotsa bikinis and my mum got me 2 gorg sarongs for them! they're beautiful! lol

still need my visa and passport and med insurance and book an extra bag and book my seat on the plane! hhaahahahaha

7. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

just had my checkup with the doc and everythings good lol im relieved shame she wont give me a years supply of my meds tho!!! at leats thats one less thing to worry about and they are giving me copies of all my latest test results to take with me so i dont have to have them all done again when im out there!

all i have left to do now is pack and buy health insurance

its very surreal hard to believe 3 weeks at this time im going to be on a plane heading to orlando

8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

I know eloise! i mean Tarik left morocco yesterday! so weird! lol i'm gettin my hair done today, it's nearly as long as it was when i was little :O lol

then dentist on thurs boo! hate that - but i'm gettin paid on thursday! rite now i have £40 in my bank account! lol scary but true :( and am workin all the hours God sends!

3 weeks will go way too fast! :(

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Ooooh it'll be south as VA is located in zone A (we always fly with them...I'm obsessed with Virgin) and it will most likely be the morning as the Orlando flights leave at about 11.30 and 12.45....or something like that, around those times anyway. How exciting!

10. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

woo! hair all cut! lookin nice and not as long now, only got an inch off it and got the layers all neat and tidy again! :D woop! i'm pleased now, omg and the girl who was washin my hair, omg! soooooo nice that head massage! :O hahahahaha seriously, i coulda gone to sleep! lol

11. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Yeah there really good, i think the works not great but friends and partying at the commons is such a great time, funny, no women to speak of for chris, he good, he cant wait till his 21 in october so he doesnt have to worry about going out and drinking etc!! There a couple of the girls here b days today, so another big party at the commons tonight, all good!!

12. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Sorry guys I have had to leave this lovely group. My start date was pushed forward again and I arrived today (7th)!! It is as good as I remember and I can't wait til you all get here. Its going to be good! See you all soon.

A xxxx ;D

13. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Sorry, quoted the wrong person

Yeah there really good, i think the works not great but friends and partying at the commons is such a great time, funny, no women to speak of for chris, he good, he cant wait till his 21 in october so he doesnt have to worry about going out and drinking etc!! There a couple of the girls here b days today, so another big party at the commons tonight, all good!!

14. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

lol aw thanks for fillin me in! :D great to hear they're ok, tell them i can't wait to see them again, been a long time! lol

sounds good, 21 in october! :D hehe can't wait to get there, well kinda nervous but i'll be fine. :D

15. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

well stu, it's all about snape and malfoy snr! I think I may have a problem, i've started dreaming about them!
    How is everyone? I'm so excited I could burst, i only have 2 days of my office job from hell to go! Woohooooo!
    Went to see hairspray again last night, has anyone seen it?
    Anyone doing anything good at the weekend? I was supposed to be taking it easy but i have been persuaded to partake in a few drinkies in town which i'm sure will lead to bad things! I haven't been a disgrace for ages, i have some making up to do!
    D xxx

16. pwincess_sam

pwincess_sam New Member

Hey have fun! c u guys over then wen i arrive on the 16th ov September!:D

17. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Stag night on Saturday and the usual Sunday night waste will do me just fine this weekend... Dunno where I'm getting the cash for it like... I only have dollars :p

18. sabz

sabz New Member

Danny! As if u quoted my party on here haha!!! it was awesome!!! i had such a laugh and i cant wait for all you newbies to arrive...you will love it soo much!! make sure you go to your throw in no matter how tired you are even if u end up in chaham!!! i will personally sign u all in!! wooooooooo im excited to meet you all!! xx

19. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Haha, yeah it was pretty good ay!! HAPPY TIMES!! Had a rough day at work though!!

20. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

omg! my visa petition is half way round the world, no wonder i haven't got it yet! it's travelled from orlando to australia to somewer else then now it's in some weird place called vanautu! i need it now!!!!!! omg! wtf! they said it wud nly take a few days! it's near a week now! :O

good thing though - i got paid! :D hehe so i'm gona change most of it i think b4 i spend it all! here do ya think we'll be goin shopping the evening we get there?? otherwise i'm gona buy loadsa stuff now like shampoo and things!