UK August 28th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Danielle1883, Feb 13, 2007.

1. nammyIT

nammyIT Member

why all the way to australia?

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

I have no idea!!!!! euh! omg and my mums on at me now sayin i'm not handling all this properly! wtf???! omg!!!!! Jason at yummy jobs doesn't know what's goin on, it's made it's way all round the world now! i only have really a week to get this and get down to dublin to get my passport with visa in it!

I feel like cryin my eyes out right now!

3. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Don't worry, everything will be ok. Chin up. It'll be worth all the hassle when we get there. I'm going to go to walmart as soon as really, it just depends on what time we all get to the commons/chatham!
    I really really hope we get a throw in. It'll all feel real then!
    1 more day to work-woohoo! Only one more pay-cheque though which is rubbish.
    D x

4. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

That sucks... I want time off too!!!! (I had 4 years off as a student! lol) I'll be working right up to the bitter end like!

5. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i work until the 24th in my main job and im doing my last night shift this friday thankfully but still im working full time up til i leave bleargh

im going to walmart when i arrive. as soon as ive got my stuff where ever im staying im going to get the bus or a taxi or maybe just see if i can go with danielle lol i want to buy some bedding and some little bits. i have a few small toiletries but tis the bedding and hair straighteners i need!!!!

6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

i have 4 days of work left - 2day tomorow next fri and sat and that's me, but think i mite phone in sick next week! lol so really only got tomrow to go hahahaha woop! :D

gona convert my money this week so leaving £50 in the bank and dats it! lol

7. pinkspideruk

i get paid the 21st and im getting my money then - as i have some cash already im getting the rest as travellers cheques

8. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Of course i'll take you Eloise, especially because the bus of death will be horrid with bedding!
    I was so wasted last night, i accidently kissed a boy i've been stalking for 7 years! Rubbish. I hadn't had a relapse with him since before christmas! I've been trying to give him up since i was 17! Woah i'm so old!
    Mummy made pancakes today so i'm feeling ok. Golden syrup is clearly the way forward on a hangover day! Nearly 2 weeks!
    Off to alton towers tomorrow for a random day of fun!

Toodles
    D x

9. pinkspideruk

im all happy with finishing my last night shift at the taxi place and they got me pressies so i like them even more now lol i had some chocolates some flowers and a bottle of smirnoff they know me so well hehe.

next friday i have my family meal and the following one is my leaving do from my other job which will be fun we are going to the comedy club yay!

i cant believe how lose it is now!!!!! has anyone else had the email from the trainer guy checking they have our name badge stuff right? i know its sad but i was soe xcited at hearing they have my name badge lol

10. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

yeah i did, i'm asking him looooooadsa questions! lol too excited! and tarik is loving disney! he's makin me soooo jealous! hahahaha

can't wait, next sat is my last day of work, had to say bye to a few pple yesterday and today cus they ain't workin next week! :( so hard and sad! :( gota b done tho

and was at my friends leaving do last night at her house, i swear u wuda said i was drunk but i wasn't drinkin! lol the only one not btw! :D so good aren't i?? lol and the bouncy castle was an assault course, and my friend decided to pick me up and throw me on it with 30 children and then it toppled over so i fell on the grass in the rain and mud! :( so not funny, but it was actualy! hahaha cus i kept goin bak for more! :D everyone got wet in th end, btw! do children never know wen to stop goin outside in the rain??! omg, and they wanted our beer and wine so they near knocked over the gazebo we wer in! :O lol

wow, i have more things am doin but yeh lol

11. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

12 days! Went shopping yesterday and i nearly spent everything that isn't dollars yet in one shop luckily my conscience (mum) stepped in and stopped me! Today i'm chained to my room having a mass clear out! I hate tidying because i am a hoarder and everything has it's place. ho hum.
    D x

12. michelle81

michelle81 New Member

I already have everything...can't wait to fly on Monday 27th...see you there. where are you staying the night before? Me and Alex are staying in Lake Buena Vista (forgot the name of the hotel)

kisses

13. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

i arrive on 28th :D definitely will! :D hehe got visa petition 2day, drove up to belfast dhl to collect it - here's wat happened to it , went from orlando to washington, then to sydney, then to vanuatu, then recalled, went to new york, sydney, london, missed its connection to blfast, went then to berlin, then east midlands, then here! :O i've been waiting a month, and how is ireland vanuatu???? and how is Wales in Derry??? lol omg! so it's posted now to the dublin embassy - paid £20 to have it there by tomrow, (i should get compensation huh??!) and then hope to have my passport with visa stamp posted to me by Wednesday I hope. :D

now is medical insurance, gona get 4months from Uni of Ulster's med insurance cus can't afford more, then i'll get disney one after that! :O lets see if dad will let me borrow his credit card.....

I'm tired now :O:(

14. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Well I just eased my money situation for Florida by having a good win on my football coupon! (I know I've mentioned this already by text/msn but I'm VERY excited... Didn't win anything last year! lol)
    Working today from 3pm til "?"... That sucks... Really hoping to get off at 7 so I can head out on my usual Sunday night waste session... 1 week to go until my leaving do... Shorts/shirts/shades/flip flops and inflatables! ha ha ha ha... We'll look soooo cool!
    Seems like ages away still... Got so much to do this week :( With the weather up here I fancy just hibernating until next Monday at 8pm (my flight to Gatwick)!

15. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

omg, i'm broke again :(:(:(

oh well,

oh and yeh stu, i feel like sleepin too, gale force winds nearly here lol eek! felt like it was november time last night lol

BUT HERE COMES THE SUMMER GUYS!!!!! ORLANDO WEATHER HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!! get ready for the pool and standing outside all day without hair goin frizzy!!! woop! lol

nervous too tho, i'm gona get lost in disney world, i duno wer to go :O :( help!!!!! I'm gona end up sleepin somewer in disney cus i'll get lost!!!!!

16. pinkspideruk

no frizzy hair? lol u kidding me orlando is humid girl! we are tlking BIG frizz city and dont forget the little orlando showers where it pours for 2 hours straight and then dries immediately hehe

17. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Ha ha, you sound very excited!! well Disney World is a massive place, ive been here 2 months and still havent done everything. Also about the weather, yes its hot and humid right now, but a hurricane is on its way, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Well it might not hit us, its by Jamacia right now!

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Danny don't worry that one isn't going to hit us... it's gonna hit Mexico or Texas or somewhere in between. No biggie there. if it was gonna hit us you'ld know (it'd be here within the next 48 hours).

19. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

fuck, don't scare me with hurricanes k???! lol i might not go if u do that again! lol

omg, noooooooo, c, at the sight of ny water, even from the tap my hair doesn't stay straight for long, god knows what s wrong with my hair, i put loadsa that straightning gel on it and everything but it never works :(:( pisses me off big style! :O:O

oh yeh and i am verrrryyyyyy excited! :D start of a new life for me big time :D gona finally meet my soulmate :D:D so big news for me! :)

20. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

yeah i know, that hurricane is going to pass, wonder if they actually clode the parks when they do have a hurricane, surley they do?!!!