UK August 28th??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Danielle1883, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

no don't think they do, i asked michele at yummy bout it lol and she was like, no ur safe enough there, and the buildings are built to withstand it too.

lets hope lol

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

u generally just get the tail end of hurricanes in orlando - normally a bit of heavy rain and some winds nothing really rough. the keys and everglades take the brunt. generally they might close one or two of the rides esp if ur in somewhere like busch gardens due to safety thats about it

3. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I think they might close the parks early or something but relaly the parks have only been totally closed all day once or twice since they opened, so I assume that they don't actually close them for the hurricanes.

4. Rowdey

Rowdey New Member

SORRY my Uk friends!!!!!We Italians that we depart the 28th, have of the problems with l'I797.
    I wanted to know if also you are in the same condition!
    CIAO Thanks for all
    Andrea

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

hey andrew :D yeh u know i had the same problem. so just do as i tell you, and keep contact with disney and ur recruiters huni, ok? and keep calm, well easier said than done i know. i'm thinking of all of u at this time.

6. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

a week today!!!
    WOOHOO!
    When i last did the program hurricane wilma hit, it was well good fun, the park was closed until 2 and half of us went in at 5am to clean up afterwards and the other half came in to work when it was over, i remember getting the call from my manager asking us to come in and i was like 'the lamp posts are swaying i'm not going out in that' and my manager said tough! i was gutted and it was soooooooooo busy i was in such a rage!
    It was well funny before it though cos my chinese and mexican roommates were panicking and filled up all the bins with water incase we got cut off! me and my english roommate were like 'i'm not drinking bin-water!'
    anyways not that funny when i read that back, prob had to be there!
    D x

7. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

woooooooooooooooooooooooop!

I will defo c u all next tuesday, passport with visa finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

i needa celebrate somehow, i needa hug someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

4 days!
    Happy weekend!
    D x

9. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

got my medical insurance in the post today, i will see you all after the weekend petals! :D

let's get this party started!!!! woop!

10. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Bring on the leaving doooooo!

Excited much?

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Hey everyone,

glad you are all excited. Just to let you guys know your throw in is occuring on the evening of your arrival so please get well rested and wear some crappy clothes. We are also having our "official" throw in with you guys so there will be plenty of us. If you post your apartment numbers on here when you know them then we can contact you with further details.
    Ciao for now, lol

See you in a few days,

A xxxxx ;D ;D

12. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

I know the throw in is meant to be a secret but does it really involve pet food? I know u say wear crappy clothes but I dont like the idea of getting dirty or anything gross!!

13. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

hehe, getting a bit scared now, ay? so i take it you really dont like pet food? mmmmmmmmm, intresting!!

14. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Behave you, they are scared enough already. Don't worry it will be fine. I have to do it too.

See you all in a few days,

xxxx

15. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

Awww please nooo!!

16. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

ok, hayley, dont worry, you'll be fine, just having some fun!! not long to go now! So many new people, exciting!

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Yeah I second that, big up the newbies. lol

xxxx

18. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

omg omg omg omg!!!!!! it's tomrow!!!! oh no! me is nervous :(:(