UK CEP summer 2016 applicants

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LostGirlT, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Haha Now I've been away at Camp! XD
    Pfthahaha the volcano thing was weird o-o first umbrellas and then volcanoes X3
    I was thinking that! O_O How amazing would that be!! :D
    Pascal is adorable!! I wanted a chameleon so much after seeing Tangled X3 but then I found out they don't like being handled much :p

2. oo and castle... I LOVE Beauty and the Beast's.... the library O_O and the stain glass windows... I'd just loveeeeeee to visit!

3. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Ahh nice! How was it?? Hope the weather was okay :S I like rain but it's been a bit crazy down here!
    Awww I did love the Umberellas! More than the Volcanoes haha
    That would be so good! We might both have to go to London? Fingers crossed :D
    My cousin used to have one! But yes - not so friendly haha
    Ahhh YES I was going to pick the same XD the library totally sways my choice! Though I am tied with Ariel and Eric's (the on land one haha) I would love to have a castle right on the beach - would have the best views!

4. Haha same! It was wet all week X3
    But still a lot of fun!! It was a Church orientated Camp that my youth group does each year. It's always really silly and we have kids days during the week were kids come and do crafts and such. So they loved the rain! :p
    I'm assuming London! I'm only a train ride away, university is in Hatfield, so it's easy to get to Kinds Cross etc from there. *Crosses everything* :D
    They're so cute! I want to get a bearded dragon and a puppy... a Shiba Inu X3
    Oh wow, yeah... if the B+B (not bed and breakfast XD) was on a cliff by the sea! Then it would be so perfect!!

5. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Haha aww that sounds really fun!! :D
    Ahh same! I'm not far at all, trains running from here straight to Victoria......Really hoping we'll be needing those trains :p hehe!!
    Haha I always wanted a bearded Dragon when I was younger - just because it has the word Dragon in the name XD I would love to get puppies! Shiba Inus are adorable, so fluffy :) I've always wanted a dalmation like pongo haha or a husky
    That would be perfect! The sea and the library :D
    Right, favourite princess wardrobe?? And you get everything - day dresses and ball gowns!

6. I know right!! About a month now if I'm right??
    Haha same! Shiba's are so so so so fuzzy and cute X3 oooo Dalmatians are really handsome dogs O_O and adorable puppies X3 Husky's are beautiful! A corgi-husky cross is amazing X3
    Just sit and read with the sea breeze blowing... aw man that would be amazing!
    Oooo... hm hm hm I've always loved Mulan's clothing, but that's mainly because of it's origin. But if it was more of a typical princes style... I'd have to go with Rapunzel, I really like purple, and her wedding dress is amazing! I really want to do a cosplay of her soon... but I have no idea where to start with finding good fabric for her dress, as the patterns are so detailed! How's about you??
    Also, have you gotten into collecting Tsum Tsums??

7. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

:O oh my goodness you're right!!! Just under a month, so exciting and scary haha,
    Awww just googled a Corgi-Husky cross XD haha sooooooo cute and small, I want one!!!!
    It would be the BEST and at any moment you could just go from a swim :) perfection!
    Ahhh totally agree, that purple dress is amazing - ohh yeah in the short about the wedding! I agree soo pretty - I think I would haaaave to go with...oooh it's so difficult, but definitely Aurora's outfit when she is Briar Rose in the forest is so cute, but overall I really like Ariel's wardrobe - the blue outfit with the bow in her hair is so nice :D come to think of it they are kind of similar haha
    YES!!! I love them they are so adorable haha I bought myself Mickey then got given a bunch for my birthday haha so have a bit of a collection going on! How about you?? I can't wait for The Little Mermaid set :)

8. O_O *shakes* scary T^T but but but exciting!! :D
    I know right!! Me and my other half (Who is sitting next to me and says hi :D) have wanted to get a Shiba for aages X3
    *jumps off cliff* weeee!
    I loved Tangled ever after, it was like an old Tom and Jerry cartoon XD The mass destruction Maximus causes XD
    Ooo yeah that's a really nice casual one, and Ariel's is cute X3 They're really nice smartish casual dresses :)
    Haha I've got Mickey too! and My sister bought me Pluto. I also have... stitch the alien from Toystory (who's adorable X3, wanted to get three but I'm not made of money XD) and I has Fred from BH6 :) Planning to get Baymax and Donald, cause he's adorable!
    I saw Flounder, it's so cute!!!!

9. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Aaah! 22 days til applications close :eek:!!!
    Aw Hi Joey's other half :D you guys should totally get one, too adorable
    Ahaha yeah! I love the old Tom and Jerry cartoons :) the newer ones where they talk are so strange haha
    Yeah they're so nice! Though I do feel like Tiana's wardrobe needs a special mention :D those 20s style dresses!!
    Awww they sold out of those little aliens near me :( haha I really want Jessie and bullseye! I know what you mean, if I had endless money I would buy the lot! My parents got me Anna, Elsa and Olaf XD and then I got cruella! Would love a dalmation to go with her but I couldn't find them anywhere :'( ohh I still haven't seen BH6!

10. 20 O_O
    I wanna so bad X3
    The film where they first talked.. that was odd. but i used to love it so much! It was like... the only one where it kinda worked :p
    That's true!! I loved the Princess and the frog. A know a lot of people who were just like 'meh'. But I loved Ray T^T
    Aw no way! You'll just have to get the job at Disney and search for one there >:D I got a bullseye for a friend for her birthday recently :D
    My mum's in the US at the moment, and she's been looking for Baymax, but there's hardly any out there apparently ;3;
    You need to see BH6!! It's amazing! I'm kind of obsessed with Tadashi, Hiro's Brother X3

11. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

I got an email invitation...TO FIRST INTERVIEWS!!!! have you heard anything yet?? I sooo hope you have too and we're going to the same one! It's in Essex October 6th!! Can't believe they've started so early? Ahhhhh XD SO excited and now even more nervous!
    Also....Yes same! So many people Either haven't seen it or just don't seem to care - I loved it! Awww Ray! The Evangeline song gets me every time :'(
    Hehe ;) yes I'll just have to do that! Woaaah that's so cool! Is she on holiday?? :D ahh I'm sure she'll find one! They always have them before us :) haha I reaaaaally want to! I barely seem to know anyone who has seen - it definitely seemed to slip under the radar around here!

12. YES!! SAME!! Oh man I can't believe it!!
    Ah, mine's on the 8th in Essex, bummer! But at least we both got in!!
    I'm all flustered now, and my cat's trying to get my attention OTL

13. Anywho! *cough* X3
    Ray got me cause he's got Tigger's voice T^T It made me love him even more! yeah that song was so cute, and especially when you realise the whole star thing T^T
    Yeahhh, She's visiting a friend. She's bought be a few bits XD I think she picked up the kids figure set for Big Hero 6 XD Which will be so fun :p and some nice post cards with some awesome art on it! Speaking of art, I been working on some BH6 paintings of the characters:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm working on Hiro at the moment :p I know you haven't seen it but I'm... encouraging you to ;) XD

14. (Also, on the application which are you circling? for the dates on the 'Yummy Passport'?) I'd like to do the same as you >3<

15. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Heyyy! I'm so sorry I've had a nightmare couple of days with no internet! The Wi-fi went down at my Uni and our house internet wasn't on until today and the yummy passport wouldn't download to my phone!! Such bad timing :eek:
    Anyway :D aaah so happy for us!! Already rereading blogs about the interviews like crazy hehe just gutted we're not on the same day!
    Haha I was going to ask you too about the dates! XD I can do either so I was thinking of circling flexible? but I'd want to go the same time as you (Crossing fingers so much!!!)
    I never realised they had the same voice!! :O Yeeeeah the star does always get me - ohh Evangeline :)
    Ahh that's so cool! I love getting figurines - I want to get some of the Disney Pop characters, I want Anna in her coronation dress :D
    WOOAAAH your pictures are amazing well done XD can't wait to see Hiro!! Oh I am very encouraged hehe!
    Ooh I'm so excited - can't believe we already know about first interview round! Do you think they'll still keep applications open?

16. ooo yeah no internet is terrifying O_O Haha What kinda world do we live in X3
    I know I'm thrilled! I'm so glad we both got in!! It's a shame, but my other half said "It's a sign your both meant to be getting into this program. If you were both on the same day, surely that makes the chance of us both getting through smaller?" I just laughed, but he has a point X3
    Same! But yeah maybe we should circle... Well I have something that I do late august, so maybe we could do the earlier ones? I mean... I know i would wanna go asap! X3
    Just whatever suits really :D *Crosses EVERYTHING* XD
    I know!! It's really cool, and it makes me love him more X3
    Ooo yeah! I for Maximus for my friend Emma for her birthday yesterday, and Rapunzel for another friend's birthay a week ago XD I was seriously thinking about getting Maximus for me too, but then I decided to wait and see if i get on the program, as I'm sure I'll be spending any money I have left when we're out there X3
    Thanks >-< I need to finish them, Hiro's almost done, then Tadashi's turn then Gogo then wasabi and then baymax can have one too X3
    Well, I'll put it this way... if you haven't by the time we're told if we're in (and if we do get in) We'll just have to meet up before we go and watch it in celebration!! XD
    I'm so surprised!!! I'm so so so so so psyched!! That's a good point... probably, but they might be harsher on these people as they probably have a certain number they can keep in or something? So like... late comers? Who knows o-o
    Oh and question... what does Alumni mean o_O I dunno if I'm circling yes or no o-o

17. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Haha I know!! Exactly when I most needed it!!
    Wooah - that is so true!! Aw I hadn't thought of it like that! Thank you so much to your other half, that has made me feel better! Hopefully it's a good sign!!
    SAME! Yeah its so difficult because I don't want to limit our chances (can't believe it actually would haha) by only picking one? (That sounds so silly I'm sorry!) Oh I don't know either! Just want to go so bad but would love to go the same time as you!!
    Aww I love the maximus XD hehe yes if we get in I'm going to take a whole suitcase just for souvenirs hehe!!!
    YES!! That's such a good idea!! *ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CROSSED* We can meet and have a big celebration and watch it!!! :D
    I'm so surprised and can't even quite believe that it's happening!!! so SO excited! Yeah that's what I was thinking maybe they have a cut off point for numbers??
    Ahh we say no!! An alumni is someone who has done the Disney program before!! XD

18. Pfthaha, aw man that would be annoying!!
    haha yeah!! He really knows how to reassure me X3
    To be honest, we should just go flexible? then we are willing to go whenever. but i mean it's only 3 days or something isnt it? i doubt it would hinder our chances of being able to meet up and stuff! Lets go for that one! if we both get through we can always ask to be put through the same time or something, i'm sure they wouldn't hate us for it X3
    same!! Or just buy another bigger one >:D so the trip isn't as hard o-o X3
    Yeah!! Ok, deal! We have to get in now X3 Just for BH6 celebration with baymax cakes X3
    I've over prepared already XD with directions and everything for the 8th >3< so so nervous but so excited!!
    Hmm... maybe?
    ah okidokie! I'll put no :3

19. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Yeah shall we go flexible?? I feel like that's safe! Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we both got in? XD hehe!
    That is very true! I'm already thinking about how I can make the most amount of room in a suitcase for the way back haha, so SO hope we get in!!!!
    Definitely deal!! Haha we'll have to tell them that we need to get in because we'be already planned a party!
    Haha that's so funny! I've done the same!! :D I know, one minute I'm excited then I'm nervous! I think it's going to come around so fast :eek:
    Hmmm haha yep put no!!!!
    Aaaaand another Disney question!! Favourite Disney couple?? Prince and princess or just any characters!! XD

20. I think so :D yeah yeah!
    I'm gonna try to hard to be an interesting person at the interview XD Try to answer questions and such... but I'm so scared X3
    Exactly!
    Done!!!
    Ooooo that's a really good question....... Hmm... probably... oo Kida and Milo!! But I'd give honourable mentions to Meg and Hercules and Rapunzel and Flynn :p you???