UK CEP summer 2016 applicants

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LostGirlT, Jul 12, 2015.

1. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Yeah I agree!! What have you put for the roles? I don't know how many to circle? I'm definitely putting character attendant and merchandise and attractions... :O I'm getting so nervous! And Uni has been so busy time has flown! I can't believe its next week, I'm SO excited!! XD
    Same!! I'm just going to try to be exciting and interesting I'm just so worried - at least after Tuesday I can tell you all about it! I've been reading blogs and practising for questions but I'm so scared I just won't know what to say!
    Hehe definitely honourable mention to meg and herc!! But I think I'll have to say.....hmm, I really do love Ariel and Eric or Anna and Kristoff! Love Kristoff :D

2. I put those three, as from what I've read people have chosen three... it seems reasonable... i think o-o
    Those are the ones I'd be really interested in anyway :p
    I've been so excited but scared > u < You'll be ok! I promise, just be yourself, smile, sit up and be attentive and answer like you've been answering to me when it comes to questions, with a smile and enthusiasm!! :D and you'll be cool :3
    I'm so excited to hear all about it! I feel bad, I wish I was before you so I could give you heads up and stuff! I seriously think you'll be ok n_n
    Just go for it!!
    I love Ariel cause of her hair... always jealous o-o X3 Always wanted red hair as a kid.
    I have to sadly say that Frozen is one of those few films that I'm not a fan of. It makes me sad... cause it's so pretty! But... the hype ruined it for me T^T and the over mechanising and the constant Let It Go. I did like Kristoff though X3 and Sven was adorable. I wish I liked it... maybe you can change my mind if... WHEN we're out in Disney XD
    I didn't mention Stitch and Angel! X3

3. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Yeah that's what I was thinking? Everywhere I've read people have put three! I wouldn't mind doing full service food either...hmmm so tricky!!
    Aww that's so sweet of you thank you, it does really help you saying that :) I just hope I don't panic and freeze then not listen to the questions properly! :eek:
    Hehe it's alright! One of us had to do it! I'll give you all the heads up I can that night! exactly! We've been waiting so long we just have to go for it!
    Have you decided what you're going to wear? I don't know what to wear, or how to have my hair! I'm going to try to be very Disney look!
    YEESSS! I will definitely change your mind hehe :) I totally agree the hype was intense, I'd already fallen in love with the soundtrack by then so it was too late for me haha I just love how they are with each other, and how clumsy haha
    Aww Stitch and Angel are adorable!

4. I'd love to be a waitress in somewhere like the be our guest restaurant or something O_O That would be amazing.
    Haha! Just keep an ear on what's being said, you'll be fine X3
    It's so soon!!! Oh man eeeppp X3
    I think I have... I've got some black trousers, wedged court shoes and a cream sleeveless top (The neck and shoulder bit is like lace so it's smart) Then a ladies creamish short trench coat, dunno what they're called X3 but it's got a big collar? one of the ones with like... six buttons in rows of two? XD Pfth i can't explain very well :p I was gonna wear my little mickey mouse stud earrings, and my hair down. Mainly cause then it's easy to brush just before I arrive o-o my hair's quite thin and long so it gets messy easy X3
    They are cute >u< I'm prepared to have my mind changed! :p
    They're so so so cute! I wanna get an angel tsum tsum to go with my stitch. I'm going into London on sunday so I'm gonna look then! :D

5. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Yeah that's what I was thinking! Even being a greeter would be pretty cool! :D!!
    Haha ahh I'm so nervous! As your outfit sounds so nice! Hehe I think I know what coat you mean haha! Love it! I think I'm going to wear a dress - I'm not sure! Or yeah I've got a blouse and trousers! Oooh decisions! :O saaaaame!!! My hair is so fine it gets all knotty and looks even thinner! Argh finally someone understands my struggle! Haha yeah I'm thinking simple make up and hair and just a little jewellery!
    Have you practised many questions? I don't want to be too over rehearsed but I also don't want to stumble haha!
    SO cute! I will sway you with the soundtrack! Haha XD
    Oh my goodness same!!!!! I have a little stitch! I didn't realise they did Angel for so long then I saw someone on YouTube with her! Got to pair them up :D hehe! Ooh what are you up to in London? I LOVE the Disney store on Oxford street with the little castle inside! XD

6. Anything would be! X3
    I hope so O_O I don't dress smart much >-< so I'm worried :p
    A dress or trousers and blouse would work n_n
    Aha, yeah my hair doesn't look that thin, but it really is o-o it's a pain :p
    I haven't really... I don't know what to practice o-o the only one I know my answer to is the simple - favourite disney film? XD and why i want to work with them. But apart from that I'm trying to think of some they could ask O_O
    I like Kristoff cause he's more realistic, he's clumsy and just... slightly weird, in a good way X3
    Speaking of youtube and Disney, have you ever seen 'BananaJamana'? She does some adorable Disney crafts and such!
    Yeah we're going along to the Disney store, gonna see if I can get some more Tsums and other bits, I think we're going to China Town, Tokyo Toys and such n_n Should be fun :)
    I really want to go to lady dinah's cat emporium in London, I follow them on FaceBook and they have a kitty called Wookie and he's the cutest thing!! We were gonna go, but it books up so quickly! You have to be super fast to get a space :'(

7. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Ahhh exactly!!!!
    Yeah me neither! I'm worried I'm going to look too casual :S!! I think I'm going to go with the dress and black tights....Ah I hope its okay!
    Haha same XD you can't really tell how little hair there is until I put it in a ponytail!
    Yeah I've kind of sorted answers for why I want to do it, favourite Disney film and character I think I'm most like because I heard they ask that one quite often!
    I've tried to look at blogs and read about it but I don't want to over practice....or scare myself haha,
    Haha me too! Anna and Kristoff are a just bit less graceful than other Disney couples, its so cute!
    I hadn't seen her until this weekend :D hehe! After you said, I went and watched some of her videos! They are so good! I love all the cakes inspired by different characters they are so cute!
    Ooh and how was London?? Hope you got lots of tsums XD it sounded like a really fun trip! Did you get to go to lady Dinah's?? I hadn't heard of that either hehe but Googled it! Looks so neat n_n and Wookie is adorable :D!!

8. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

.....also.....CAN'T BELIEVE ITS TOMORROW!!!! AAAHHHHHH I'm so nervous/excited! I keep having dreams about it haha where I don't answer the questions or I forget that yummy jobs passport form! :S ahh!

9. That should be fine!
    X3 same :p
    Yeah! The character one... I'd say rapunzel, only cause she's blonde and arty XD (And looks quite young for her age, along with her enthusiasm and stuff)
    That's true, too much nervousness isn't good :p
    I love her style of stuff, it's adorable! She's really cute XD
    London was sooooo busy! I don't do good in cities :p
    But I managed to find the Perry the Platypus Tsum! They didn't have flounder, but apparently they're getting in the little mermaid gang tomorrow o-o So I was kinda sad when I knew I was just too early. But I asked the girl at the counter, and she said they get BH6 in now and again, so I should keep an eye out!
    Not yet, they're so full T^T but I want to cuddle wookie so bad X3 He looks so funny and fluffy!

I can't believe it's so soon!?!! I wish you all the luck in the world! Not that I think you need it n_n I know you'll do great!
    I hate hate haaaate nightmares like that! I always get them before I go anywhere to Cosplay, I have nightmares about forgetting part of the costume and everything.
    But yeah! Good luck and let me know how it goes! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you X3

10. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN TODAY!!! :D :D :D Can't wait to hear all about it :3

11. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!! I'm just about to get on the train! XD XD XD so excited!!! But nervous....but excited! Hehe!!!
    Rapunzel definitely sounds like a good match! I'm going to say Ariel :D cause of her love of music and I love swimming and the ocean (grew up right on the coast!) and she's adventurous!!! Hehe :D
    So cool you found Perry! We'll just have to both get in and find them all in WDW!!!
    Thank you so much! I have everything crossed! I'll tell you all about it as soon as I can XD see you on the other side!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

12. Aw man, so so so exiting!!
    Eeeeeep
    That's a really good match too! You've got this in the bag!!
    We shall!! Hahaha, aw man, have fun!
    "I got friends on the other sideeee" X3

13. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Hey!! I'm so sorry I didn't reply last night! I got back way later than I expected and fell straight asleep!! Exhausted haha!! XD....SO ITS DONE! ahhh I was so nervous but I think it was okay XD I really dont know how to feel!? Just have everything really really crossed!!!! Hehe!!!
    Everyone at Yummy Jobs was SO nice!
    There was about 50 people there and everyone was really chatty and friendly :D then they do a presentation which gets you so excited!!! And a quiz where you could win sweets! XD I knew the answers to all of them but I just wasn't quick enough putting my hand up haha! They asked:
    1)the day, month and year wdw opened
    2) how old the park is
    3)the name of the four Disney cruise ships
    4)the two new 'areas' opening in Hollywood studios!
    You're given a sticker when you walk in that has the name of a character (I was in robin hood!) Which is your group you'll be in, and the time your group interview will be! They do it literally in the order you walk in! I was 3rd in so I was in the first group with 7 others :D there was 3 different groups at 3:30pm and another 3 at 4:30pm!
    Then we had the interviews! We had two guys interviewing us - they were so nice and chatty and made sure everyone spoke! We were paired up and had to introduce our partner (name and where they're from), then did a game with sweets where whichever colour you picked determined which question you were asked (fave food, place, interesting fact and random)! I got food! XD then the rest just happened so fast - we were on for an hour and they asked loads of different questions, I'll put all the ones I can remember!:
    - Why do you want to do the program?
    -What other aspect of American culture are you interested in?
    -If you brought a British piece of culture to America what would it be?
    - Then they have 2 scenerios to specific people: one was, you're working on a ride and a kid has queued up but is too short, what do you do? And what would you do if you had messy housemates?
    -How would you make sure every guest has a magical experience?
    -What are your top 2 roles and why?
    -which character are you most like?
    And that was it! They then said have you got any questions for us? And then we were told we could leave!
    It was honestly so so relaxed! And chatty and friendly :D I know you'll do amazing and if you want to ask anything about yesterday totally feel free!!! XD
    I just can't believe it's over?? They said we should find out at the end of the week!
    Its so so exciting!!! I hope I did well! they literally gave nothing away!
    Wishing you so so SO much luck for tomorrow though you don't even need it!
    If you're just chilled and answer like we'be been chatting on here then you'll smash it XD woo!!!

14. No problem!!
    Oh wowwww that's a ton of stuff! Thanks so much n_n
    I'm so nervous, but I'm gonna try and relax O_O It sounds like so much fun though :3
    Oh I do have one question, with the YummyJobs passport and passport scan, how did you guys hand it in? In an envelope or on it's own, in a plastic wallet? o-o
    I am going to have a think about those questions o-o There are a few I think I'd stumble on X3
    But yeah, I'll let you know as soon as I'm back tomorrow. Aw man... So so so nervous X3

Thanks again so much for the heads up, you have no idea how much it means to me! Thank youuuuu :D :D :D

15. (Oh and also, for the photo on the passport, is it ok that I'm using my one off here you think?)

16. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Aw honestly don't be nervous you'll do great!!! XD that's okay don't worry just want want to help as much as I can :D!
    Yeah we literally just handed them over as sheets of paper - everyone just seemed to bring them in plastic folders! They write on them during your interview :D!
    Also I had only circled three roles (because I thought that's what you had to do Hehe!) And during the presentation they said be as open to as many roles as possible! After that everyone frantically circled more hehe I only left three uncircled in the end!
    And yeah your photo from here is perfect! I used the one I used on the yummy jobs website XD so exciting!!!!

17. Thank you so much X3
    Ah okidokie! I'll circle more then!! :3 and yeah mines in a plastic wallet X3
    Awesome! Aw man... tomorrow awaits!! I shall let you know how it went as soon as I can :D
    Thanks again for the heads up n_n
    Hehe, I'm getting an earlyish night! So I'm heading off to sleep now X3

18. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

Wishing you the BEST OF LUCK!!!!! have loads of fun! I know you'll do great :D:D:D:D:D

19. BAAAACKKKKK X3
    So.... It was so much fun!!!
    I was in the first set of interviews! so I got to go straight there. So I was done so fast O_O
    But yeah, you were right, they're all so nice!
    I met a girl called Hannah who was fun, and I pretty much got asked similar things.
    I changed my 'who are you like' answer to Lilo/Nani, mainly because it was less 'im this and this' and more about how I've grown up and how i look out for my sisters now etc.
    But yeah.. I think it went well O_O I think X3 I hope anyway!
    We were told we should know latest by next week :3 :3 :3

20. LostGirlT

LostGirlT Member

AAAAH!!!! so exciting :D yeah they don't give anything away so it's so difficult to know! I'm sure you did fantastic!!!
    Haha that's so funny! Because I forgot to say I changed my character as well XD hehe! As that sounds like a really nice reason :) I said Timothy Q mouse because he's a dreamer and a good friend (which I hope I am hehe!)
    ....so now we wait :O it's such agony having no idea! And they said to us they have roughly 300 places and were interviewing about 600 people :S scary numbers!!!!
    Have to watch Disney films to take our minds off of it! Disney DVDs in HMV are buy one get one at the moment again :D hehe!