uk costumes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by *Charly*, Feb 24, 2008.

1. *Charly*

*Charly* New Member

hiya guys,
    i know im getting way over myself before ive even had my interview but i was wondering if anyone out there has any pictures of the uk costumes especiallly footwear as i have a tat on my foot and want to know if the costume will cover it

thanks guys and hope i didnt just jinx myself

xx

2. it depends on where and what u would be working as,although as long as its not too big it should be too hard ot cover!
    thinksome have knee-high socks!

3. heatherh

heatherh New Member

hi the best thing to do is youtube uk epcot pavilions!!! Theres cast memebers pictures and some videos which maybe of help!!you wont be wearing sandles in uk pavils for sure!! And yes socks is probably likely!!! hope this helped x

4. Megara

Megara New Member

I have UK costume pictures. Now, If I can just get them to up load....

May I present UK Merchie/ HRC Boys costume, whith the rather attractive 'Harry Potter reject' winter coat.
    [​IMG]

UK Merchie/ HRC Girls costume.
    [​IMG]

and the UK F&B girls and boys costume.
    [​IMG]

I hope that helps... (Sorry to anyone I'm embarrasing with those photos *giggle)

5. keira

keira New Member

haha, has anyone in britain ever actually dressed like that?!

6. Megara

Megara New Member

Oh, you haven't seen the Chippy hats!

That is actually a question we asked quite often! I think the answer is honestly Nononononononononononooooooo! Those costumes beat the Clown Pyjamas that Restaurant-a-sarus (I think) have to wear though, maybe not historically correct but not totally hideous :-\

7. *Charly*

*Charly* New Member

thanks so much, its just the shoes that im worried about but those altho unattractive look like they will cover my tattoo, thanks again xxx

8. Megara

Megara New Member

It depends which side of the road you are to how unattractive the shoes are. In F&B you have to have nonslip shoes, the kitchen isn't normally too bad but the chippy can be very slippery; in Merch you can wear slightly more attractive shoes as long as they fit into the Disney Look.

Just remember you can be doing 10 or more hour shifts with only your beak to sit down in... style will give way to comfort almost every time.

Most people didn't have too much trouble covering their foot tattoos though so you should be fine. ;D

9. Bringing the Magic

Bringing the Magic New Member

Just got my costume today, looks better once it`s on. lol. Just black shoes will do.
    hopefully see you here :D
    Chris.

10. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

i cant wait to try on the costume!just hope it suits me lol

11. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

does anyone know if you can wear the mens costume as long sleeve?

12. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

us merch boyz dnt really need to wear that coat all day do we?

13. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

Hee hee, Tino! You are gonna look so snazzy!

Is everyone buying thier shoes out there? I have a really comfortable pair of flat black shoes I use for work over here. If I knew they would be okay for Disney Look, I'd get a second pair and take those. Anyway I can find out?

14. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

ifya gt a pair of black shoes, just bring them. mine are old but il be bringin them but most likely buying new ones once i get there. but my shoes never last coz i keep walking with them.

16. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

u only wear the coat if its really cold and its rarely like that in florida and u cant wear the lads shirt long sleeved cos of the way its cut

17. dav1d88

dav1d88 New Member

For a couple of weeks in April is was very cold and the coats got used a lot, its nice to be stood on the podium all warm and snuggly whilst you watch the guests shivering in their shorts & t-shirts :p

18. james21

james21 Guest

Walmart have the best shoes for what you need, they even have a specific area in walmart for them, they're damn cheap as well, so once your done, you can chuck them in the commons lake! that lake has about 9thousand black shoes in them!