UK CRP 2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by BrerJon, Oct 24, 2010.

1. BrerJon

BrerJon New Member

Just thought it would be nice to have a thread for us newbies arriving in 2011 (or about to go out next month as a last minuter in 2010!) as since the interviews threads seem to have splintered into arrival dates, and would be nice to have one thread for questions etc. that apply to everyone from this batch of UK applicants.

To start the ball rolling, is anyone from the UK going out in January? I'm going on 1st Feb and from what I can tell, apart from a couple of people going out in November, I'm probably the first person from the last interview round to go out, which is a bit nerve-wracking! I have no worries that everyone in my application pack will be lovely, but am hoping those already out there will be equally as nice to the new arrival when I get there and don't know anyone!

2. tigger_jen

tigger_jen New Member

Can't answer the January question but I'll be out not long after you, 15th February. I agree though, seems that loadsa people got later dates and there's only a few of us going out the first few months! This got my nerves going as well, glad you feel the same way! :D There also seems to be quite a few people doing F&B but not too many merchies like me!

3. meelie

meelie New Member

I'm the complete other end of the scale from you guys...not going until the 6th september, pretty much the latest date I think!! Still, we'll all be there eventually and I'm sure all the guys out there now and who are going out in the next couple of months will all be there to look after you when you arrive!! It's so soon, you're both so lucky!! :D

4. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

i'm out the 20th sept :) i'm glad that a lot of people i know will already be out there :D

xxx

5. Clairelouise

Clairelouise New Member

Im going on 1st Feb! This is gunna make the move so much more comfortable knowing ohers who are going the same time as me :)
    When did you have your interview?
    Congratulations too!
    x

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I've been waitlisted... But Clairelouise I noticed you are from Bucks. Me too!! Where abouts are you in Bucks?? :)

Congrats to everyone who got a date! Hopefully I will join you out there, once I *hopefully* get off the list!

7. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

My date buddy Jen! :) Jon, we will be looking at you to help ease us into Disney life :)

8. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

I guess everyone's documents have been uploaded on yummy?? Finally it no longer says - you haven't been accepted on any programs. :D The small things get me all excited!

9. xSmidgex

xSmidgex New Member

i got soo excited about that :D working my way through them now then going to print them and start my disney file :D xxx

10. Sam_s87

Sam_s87 New Member

OMG guys it is happening, this is it. i have just seen Yummy, i Receivied my CRB form today, i am actually going to florida. Just Printing everything off now and filling in my form!!!! No cant wait for the actual pack!!! xxx

11. Englishrose2701

Englishrose2701 New Member

I'm going 1st feb too :) and i got wait listed, when did you have your interview?

12. Clairelouise

Clairelouise New Member

626 stich...Im from High Wycombe!
    My nan lives in Ayelsbury! Wow!
    How mental is that?!
    Good luck :) Will be awesome to have a fellow Bucks girl out there :)

13. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Got my first Yummy post today! Anyone else get there crb form?

14. Clairelouise

Clairelouise New Member

haha! ive been stressing about the crb and didnt understand...im not blonde but i so should be!
    but i saw you're post kanga and litteraly ran down my stairwell to my post box and found my crb letter! what a complete doofus!

15. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Haha Clairelouise that is crazyyyy! I'm from Waddesdon actually, but it's pretty much Aylesbury.
    Thank you! Aw yeah would be great to be out there with someone from the same area :)

16. Kylie_G

Kylie_G New Member

I'm going out on the 1st Feb!
    I'm Kylie, from Northern Ireland!
    Very excited!

17. JoeMc

JoeMc New Member

Hey folks i'm Joe and Ill be heading out 22nd March for UK F&B oh and Im from Belfast ;D

18. LeeTh

LeeTh New Member

Hello Everyone,

Im Lee and Im heading out on the 8th of march 2011 to 2nd of March 2012. Got my CRB form today which has made it all seem more real. Really excited about going and meeting nice new people such as yourselves :) ;D

19. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

I'm just back from Orlando so can finally start reading my documents and filling in my CRB! :) although i hatee filling in forms in case i get them wrong, and i got a ad feeling this is going to get returned for some reason that i filled it in wrongly! lol

20. LeeTh

LeeTh New Member

Gary I think I spoke to you on the interview day. Im the lad orriginally from Ollerton.