UK CRP 2013/2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Immy, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Immy

Immy New Member

I remember seeing one these posts a year ago when I first applied so I thought I would do the same for this years applicants. Just a little ice breaker, so Name - Age - Location - Number of times applied - Favourite Disney movie quote

So I'll start
    Immy - 23 - Hollywood (UK) - 2nd time applying - "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it." quoted from The Lion King.

2. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Beth -20- Wiltshire- 4th time applying- "This is it, time to show them your man walk!" Mulan.

3. tinafusco123

tinafusco123 New Member

Christina/Tina - Belfast - 22 - first time applying and my favourite quote is "I just dont see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad" - ariel :)

4. Ashleigh, 20 years old, first time applying for CRP, ICP alumni 2012 :)

"To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."​

'This isn't flying, this is falling with style.'

5. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Jane - Liverpool - 22 tomorrow! - first time applying, icp 2013 alumini!
    This isnt a movie quote, but my favourite disney quote is "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse!" (*sings* let your dreams come trueeeeeeee) I love it in celebrate the magic <3

6. Brownie28

Brownie28 New Member

Hi guys!

I applied in the last round for Disney, and got through after a few months on the opportunity list. Want to say best of luck to everyone who is applying- remember if you can dream it you can do it! And I hope to eventually be seeing some of you out there!

I've written a blog which contains some advice for the application process as I read loads before I applied and they really helped- hope it can help you!

https://mywonderlandadventure.wordpress.com/

love Emma xxxxxxxxx

7. Immy

Immy New Member

Happy birthday for tomorrow =]

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Kev - 26 - Derby - 1st time CRP'er, 3 times ICP, 1 Universal. My all time number one quote has to be Remember who you are from the lion king... Pure tingles and goosebumps!!!