UK CRP Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nstrats2212, Feb 12, 2008.

1. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

we have to be there at like 8:30!

crazy times!

2. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

8.30 is not too bad. Im sure it could be worse. Anyone who wants to chat about all things Disney before the interviews my msn is gernon@hotmail.com.

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I had to wait 7 and a half hours after the presentation before my interview last time ;D AND they were running on time.

4. *Katie*

*Katie* New Member

Does anyone know how late the interviews are likely to run to?

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

As long as they need to. Mine was supposed to be at 5.30pm, but they got behind and it ended up being at like 6.20pm. They usually try to do the people who have further to travel first. Luckily that might mean I get an earlier one this time, seeing as I am coming straight back to uni rather than home.

6. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

Hi guys! :)

Well done to everyone who got an f2f! So who else is March 4th?! Im gutted its not at Disneys headquarters this time! It seems as though they're spliting the CRP f2fs across 3 days this time rather than all on the same day, or have those people who have an interview on the 3rd and 5th for ICP? How are they gonna do the Disney presentation in a restaurant?!

xxx

7. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey guts,

Is this everyones first time trying for the CRP program or second, third?

Im soo nervous!
    xx

8. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey

I have mine on the 4th of March
    But am finding it impossible getting travel stuff arranged from Scotland coming down so soon!
    Is anyone else having the same problem?

9. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

i believe that all 3 days are for the CRP, do they usually do it all on one day then?

its my first one sam, ahh so scared

Natalie xx

10. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

This is my second, at my first one they did everyone for CRP on the same day at Disney headquarters and then I think ICP and cruiseline had been on the previous two days. So if it's split over a few days you would think that there isnt going to be as many people there and that no one should have to wait after about 6! But I guess we'll have to just wait and see!

xxx :)

11. +*Sharpay*+

+*Sharpay*+ New Member

or... the other extreme

it could be over 3 days cause there are so many applicants!

xx

12. xsamx

xsamx New Member

13. xsamx

xsamx New Member

im sorry im not good at these threads lol...

cinders13,
    wow your a pro..what the experience like? if u dont mind me asking...what reason did they give you.....im so nosey

Ive got an interview with Disney Cruise line on sat, but im worrid their going to b the same interviews and not give me a chance with the CRP ..the cruise shipos my back up plan lol..
    :) :)
    xxxx

14. DisneyGibbs

This is my second time applying for CRP, but third Disney interview overall LOL.

They did the interviews last September all in one day. Either they're making sure no one has to stay too late, or they need 3 days to interview all the applicants!

15. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

tats worying if its the latter louisa...
    xx i wan to go now!!! is yours on the 5th by the way?
    xx

16. DisneyGibbs

17. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

kewl i guess we shall meet he famous louisa then!!
    :p

18. DisneyGibbs

You may all bow down and kiss my shoes :p

Just kidding ;)... about the shoes bit.

19. nstrats2212

nstrats2212 New Member

lol! oh i so hope that theres not that many people applying lol :-( x

20. DisneyGibbs

Me too! I hoping the recruiters have more time in the UK so they've decided to spread out the interviews.