UK CRP Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nstrats2212, Feb 12, 2008.

1. xsamx

xsamx New Member

DisneyGibbs,

Did you write a blog about ur last prog? As I was reading one the other day and I presumed it was you, but u can never tell these days.. If it was it was amazing blog really useful!
    xx

2. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yes she is famoius for her blog and im quite scared shes going to be the competition!! lol lol

3. which blog was it??

4. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Lol..I think were all competition unfortunately...Atleast we can all say we tried our best aye!

She is famous indeed, Disney may try and buy it for future program quotes lol
    xx

5. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Umm I cant remember, I found it on here tho...sorry :-\

6. ok, that's cool - i've read all the one's that peeps have posted on here!

7. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Wow thats good going ..impressive and an avid blog reader!

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Tis this one:

www.freewebs.com/disneygibbs

I really keep meaning to update those 30 days I haven't done!

And the rest of the DLRP trip LOL.

9. as much as i would like to take credit for that - it's disney blogs, this forum or facebook - all in the name of procrastination!

10. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

I am so glad that I am not the only one addicted to these sites and reading blogs!!

Cinders - I'm a 4th March person! Where are you coming from?

I'm hardly ever on msn but my facebook page is http://chiuni.facebook.com/profile.php?id=598625054 - feel free to add me if you want to chat more!

11. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

xsamx I don't know why I was rejected I rung Yummy after and they told me Disney don't give them any feed back just who they want and who they don't want. However, a couple of months ago they rung and offered me a position (which was too early for me to take), so I must have been waitlisted. As far as the cruiseline is concerned I met someone at my last interview who was goin for CRP and cruise and I wondered at the time if the interviewers might be the same, 'cause that could be a bit weird! But I'm not sure, perhaps Louisa might know, she's a fountain of Disney knowledge!! Louisa?......

disneyprincess87, a March 4th person! yay! I think Il be coming down from home - near Stratford, if not then from Uni - Nottingham. How about u? I hope that theres not more people than last time!!

xxx

12. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha... from what I've heard the cruise line recruiters are different from CRP. I could be wrong! But as far as I know, the recruiters for CRP are specifically WDW recruiters.

Don't take my word for it though :p I don't think there's anything wrong with doing both interviews.

13. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yeah i know a couple of peops that have done both and have yhad no problems

14. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Phew thats a relief as I have a cruise line interview this sat and the CRP on the 5th I just started to get a little concerned as Ide prefer the CRP..much closer to the magic if u ask me!

Thanks for the advice guys!

Good luck n see you all soon
    xx

15. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yeah i was thinking of applying forthe cruiseline but couldnt get intouch with the recruiters on time!

16. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

Cool, I'll be coming from Chichester on the 6.00am train! Woop woop, I'm sooooo excited! Do you know what you're going to wear?! I don't knowhow smart to dress : (

17. hey cinders13! are you at notts uni at the moment?? you off to ocean tonight??

18. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

Disney Princess 87, last time i wore a smart shirt and trousers, it says on here a sit but i dont own a suit and i cudnt afford 2 buy one! lol I think il probs go with a similar thing again, unless i find and amazing but cheap suit! lol

Disney Mad 2008, r at uni in Nottingham?! Beeston or Trent?!

xxx

19. i'm at the Uni of Nottingham (not really beeston) - you at Trent?

20. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

im really worried about what tpo wear, do the guys all wear suits??

xx