UK CRP Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by nstrats2212, Feb 12, 2008.

1. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon New Member

From the Disney interviews I have been to before all the guys tent to wear suits.

2. oh, i'm not wearing a suit - too poor. if they like me, i'm hoping they'll see thru the poor student clothes - just wearing my smartest hoody :D

3. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

ok kewl! thank u...
    xx

4. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

That's cool you're in Notts to DisneyMad2008! I think that there was another poster on here who was from Nottingham Uni too, but I can't remember her name! Had a pic of HSM people! lol Im at Trent yea.

Good Luck in your ICP!!

xxx

5. Cinders13

Cinders13 New Member

O no that was u! lol U changed ur pic

x

6. ...and i do object to being called a "her" - huh :mad:...at least get to know me first ;D

7. Kel672

Kel672 New Member

Hi can I ask what the difference is between ICP and CRP??? I am actually going to Disney 6th April on International College Program (I presume ICP) but what is the difference.

Also I hope(you guys in the UK) that your interviews went well

8. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

You're right, ICP is International College Program, and CRP is Cultural Representative Program.

The difference is that on the ICP go go there and work within something that has to do with your education. On CRP you go there to represent your own country. Like I'm Norwegian, so I would be working in the Norwegian pavilion to share my culture.