UK CRP Spring 2013 Facebook Group!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Refia, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Refia

Refia New Member

Hi all! So the Summer 2012 applicants have closed, so for those of us who will be trying again or even applying for the first time are all welcome to join the Facebook group! It's private so none of your friends/family will see if you're planning on keeping hush!

So post your Facebook page here and someone will add you! :) If you don't have Facebook or you don't want to, then post here anyway so we can all get to know one another somehow! :)

2. xEilidhx

xEilidhx New Member

I was wondering if you knew when you would start working at disney if you were accepted in spring 2013? Would it still be that year?

3. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

I dont have facebook but I'm reapplying so hi! :)

4. Refia

Refia New Member

Eilidh I sent you a friend request :) and to answer your question I'm not sure, I've heard dates for the current applicants are July onwards so maybe they will be in winter 2013? I hope it's far ahead in the future as last minute arranging for packing, a visa, insurance, flights and god knows what else would leave me a blubbering wreck!

Hi Bubbles! That's a shame about the Facebook as the group generally keep each other informed and what not, but hopefully I will get to know you either here or through the interviews/in Disney! ^^ good luck both of you!

5. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

Hopefully I'll get to know people off here :D good luck to you aswell!

6. HaylzRandom

HaylzRandom New Member

I will also be adding people to the group as both myself and Refia are the admins ;)

Don't be afraid to ask to join as we like to post random questions to keep up the Disney magic!

7. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I graduate in Summer 2013 and I wanted to go straight on and do the ICP 2013 but I didn't get through. They opened applications for CRP early this year and so I couldn't apply for both.. Will I be eligible to apply in 2013 for CRP 2014? Or will it be off limits cos I already would have graduated :(

8. Refia

Refia New Member

Hi piglet! Sorry to hear you didn't get through! Im not quite sure what you mean by being off limits having graduated, but you can apply for the CRP regardless of being at/have been to university or not! Plenty of CRP applicants have completed a university course and gone out a few months later to do the CRP! So I would assume the fact you've graduated would not affect their decision to accept you!

Hope I've helped in someway!

9. HaylzRandom

HaylzRandom New Member

I just graduated in June there so I definitely do not think it matters. Plus my friend who is out there just now graduated over 6 years ago ;)

10. Piglet

Piglet New Member

oh right awesome! What I meant by it was, with the ICP you have to be a student or have literally just graduated to go.. But I wondered if it was the same for the CRP.

So does it not matter how long ago you graduated then? :p Cos that would give me time to save for it :) x

11. Becx892

Becx892 New Member

Hey,

I'm planning on applying in Spring 2013 to try and get a date for Summer 2014! It's a long time away but I don't want to apply too late so that I don't get a date! I'm hoping they'll let me apply, I'll only be 17 and I know that some of them say you have to be 18 to apply but I know others who went to an interview at 17, I want to do a gap year as its probably the only chance I'll have, so fingers crossed!

Can someone add me to the facebook group? My name's Beckii Parnham and my profile picture a really close up of my face and I have blonde hair? If that helps xD

Good luck to everyone else planning to apply :'D x

12. Refia

Refia New Member

Yeah, with the CRP university isn't a factor. It doesn't matter if you've been to uni, going to go or don't want to at all! I haven't been (I'm only 18 after all!) and I am still eligible for the program! Next applications are expected to open Jan-Feb time so you might be able to apply for these and get a date after you finish university, or do you think you'll wait until you're nearer/done graduation?

Hi Becx, I don't know if you'll get through it depends when you turn 18 as you have to be 18 when the starting dates begin! But you can try anyway ^^ you may be better applying Fall 2013 but there is never harm in trying right! :) I'll add you to the group now!

13. Becx892

Becx892 New Member

I won't be able to leave till 2014 anyway and I'll be 18 then! I was going to wait till the fall of 2013 but some years they only open once in a year and then I probably wouldn't get a date in time to go to uni the following year! But we'll see, no harm in trying :3 They can't fault my enthusiasm XD x

14. Piglet

Piglet New Member

tbh I want to go anytime after September 2013 so i'm not sure when i'll apply yet :) But thanks for the help guys. I'm very excited :p

15. claire121394

claire121394 New Member

I was rejected this year for being 2 months off being 18 (i would have been old enough if they had stuck to the original application dates) and they told me i had to wait till i was 18 to apply :( That's strange if you heard of someone going to the interview when they were 17? Was that recently? Maybe things have changed since then.

16. Catherino

Catherino New Member

You have to be 18 at the first interview nowadays, the youngest at our interview had turned 18 the week before, and I turned 18 a month and a half before. But you do still have to be 18 by the first interview.

17. Refia

Refia New Member

Oh thank you Catherine! It must be new procedure then as this round is so much quicker than the last! I hope it stays that way from now on though! (As long as the dates are far away for preparation time!)

18. jud301292

jud301292 New Member

Hi i would like to be added to the Spring 2013 Group please, could someone add me on facebook and add me to the group :)

19. Becx892

Becx892 New Member

Oh gawd, if they've changed the rules about age it's bound to be touch and go whether I'm 18 before the first interview. If not, I'll apply later in hope for a soon date. If they're doing two a year it'll definitely be better :'D

20. Refia

Refia New Member

Hi jud I sent you a friend request!

Well Becx if your birthday is jan-feb (maybe even math time) then you may be okay as that's when the next round are said to open!