UK Cultural Rep 2011-2012... I'M IN!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Disney-Princess, Oct 15, 2010.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

im sure everyone that applied likes you from what ive seen on forums etc. If i get in ill be heading straight to yours for a tour lol!!

2. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

I agree with everything Disney-Dude has said. (Sorry I don't know your name)

Don't worry Gary, there are TONS of people that appreciate what you have been doing! So don't give up! When you get there you will not be alone - think how many friends you have made on this forum and on facebook - lots of us will be out there with you - including myself - so just carry on being you - Disney loves you and so do we! :)

3. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

That has seriously annoyed me. How can you judge someone like that? I have had the pleasure to meet you & I must say you are delightful I'm not just saying that either. Ask the people at the Friday interviews. The night before & on the Friday I spoke highly of you & said to Elin if you didn't get a date it would be ludicrous. Your a terrific person don't let the opinions of a few small minded people spoil something you've had your heart on all this time. Disney is about going out there and making friends working hard & having fun. If there are people there who want to spoil it for you, ignore them, there will be plenty of us there who want to spend time with you.

Also I will admit I said something about your vlogs... I said you have a strong yorkshire accent but you don't in the vlog. I'm sorry ;)

Also how did you find out about this? & I would like to know how this person speaks for every UK castmember!! On the bright side Gary your infamous, like lady Gaga :)

BTW rant over.

4. Charlotte88

Charlotte88 New Member

As a committed lurker (until recently), just thought I would say that I think you have done a fab job Gary, also met you on the Saturday- I was part of the starbucks group and you were such a laugh, friendly, kind and put everyone at ease- I will defs be your friend in WDW! xx

5. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Aww thanks guys! :) means so much! :) well even if the lot in the pavilion atm don't like me, at least I have you guys! :)
    Thanks again people :D

6. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

insert i told you so here lol

7. A47Keez90

A47Keez90 Guest

Your april 12th arrival family is behind you all the way as well.

8. El1987

El1987 New Member

I would just like to confirm that Amy did speak very highly of you, as did I. (This thing keeps jumping, so sorry for any typos)

I'll cut this short cos of the jumpy thing, but don't listen to them. Keep doing what you do.

9. meelie

meelie New Member

I agree with everything everyone else has said, sadly I didn't meet all you guys at the interviews but I think everyone here is lovely and I can't wait to get out there with you all!!

Gary - your vlogs are fab (they made me wish I'd discovered the forums sooner so I could be in the one about the F2F :p !!) If the people out there are being that petty then I'm glad I'm not going until Sept when all of you guys will be there instead! I think you're great, it's so nice to see someone so passionate about what they want. So glad you're having a great holiday out there, you're going to have an amazing year and I for one am looking forward to meeting you and spending it with you and everyone else on here too!! Chin up chuck, we all think you're great :D

Much love xxx

10. stephanie_jane

stephanie_jane New Member

hey!! only just read all this!
    Gary... dont listen to anything anyone has said... i loved the vlogs! thought they were wicked.. and i think ur wicked! if i do get out to disney (which i really hope i will, could do with a bit of luck at the mo :( ) i will deffo be befriending you! :D
    hope your ok! dont let anythin like that get to you.. judegmental silly people :)
    lotsa love!! xx

11. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Gary hope you are paying attention to all this and taking it all on board :)

Hope it cheers you up.

And from someone who is due to apply its nice to know everyone that has just applied seems cool and has each other's backs. 8)

12. Disney-Princess

Disney-Princess New Member

I should change the subject of this to 'Big-up Gary, we love him!' or something similar lol. Don't let all these compliments go to your head Gary! I reckon you're just making it up so we all say how great you are :D But seriously mate, you were really nice when we met you. Not everyone is gonna like you, that's just life but don't listen to them people - you've got all us lot anyway so you don't need them! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and please don't let them change who you are and what you do. You've wanted this for so long and worked so hard to get accepted onto the program. You should be looking forward to your year ahead out there. Don't let them put you off. xx

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

yeah gary maybe we should start slagging you off to keep your ego in check (joke)

14. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha don't worry its not going to my head. Its nice to actually hear some nice comments about me hehe, gone all shy now :p

15. katie217

katie217 New Member

ah! dont listen to those people! i for one am looking forward to meeting you, and all the other UK people! im canadian so i kinda feel like canadians and people from the UK have a special bond :p

16. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

whats wiz world of hp like?? I know im tempting fate by talking about it, ack if i dont get in ill use the money to save up and go, maybe hide in the back of the uk pavillion with a sleeping bag

17. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

Haha yea there seems to be a lot of Canadians and British, anddd that's good cos we will be working next door to each other :D hehe!

And Harry Potter is aweeeeesome! Seriously! I was wanting to go do their program after CRP to work in hogsmeade! Lol but u have to be a uni student I think , so its like the ICP lol

18. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Canadians tend to be good fun in my experience (not trying to generalise, and offend any canadians on here, just the ones i have met). I so want to go to the wiz world (im so sad), i dont know much about the other parts of the park (except epcot) dont want to know too much incase i dont get in.

19. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

you know hp is universal and not disney right?

20. Jen_J

Jen_J New Member