UK Cultural Rep 2011-2012... I'M IN!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Disney-Princess, Oct 15, 2010.

1. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

yeah, i know you need a seperate pass, but is located in wdw park yeah or no???

2. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

No its in universal studios, not WDW

3. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

so they are completely seperate then, are they beside each other or something?

Totally having brakedown have agonising decision to make re a job offer arrghh!

4. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yeah, they're completely separate- probably about a half an hour's drive between them I'd guess (never actually gone directly from wdw to universal). They are both in Orlando, but that's really where the connection between them ends.

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

ha ha oops, see thats because i didnt look into them too much incase i dont get in, i did look at halloween horror nights (wow)

6. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yeah that looks amazing! I've never been to that so that will be a definite must for me if I make it out there!

I know how you feel about not wanting to jynx anything, or getting yourself too excited in case you get disappointed but I'd definitely recommend doing more research about the parks themselves and what the job involves etc. If you make it to the face to face interviews, one part of it is a Disney quiz where they ask questions such as 'how many pavillions are there in Epcot', 'what year did wdw open' and stuff like that. You don't have to answer of course (I didn't get picked to answer :( ), but I bet they'd notice if you didn't at least put your hand up for any! I'd also hate for you to accidentally slip Harry Potter or something into an interview, that wouldn't be fun!!

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Thanks, yeah if i managed to make it even to telephone interviews i would def research the park a bit more so i dont slip up, you know me well lol ;)

8. charlie1404

charlie1404 New Member

bit late hi-jacking the post her but hey!

GARY! as if they said that!! i'd swear, but i'm trying to get used to NOT swearing for disney!
    it seems completely ridiculous :mad: that they can base their judgements on u just like that!
    it's blatantly obvious from the outraged replies on here that the whole 2011-12 lot is totally behind u, and though i didn't meet u in london, u seem like an awesome guy and REEALLLY helped me out before the interview!

so yeah, go grab a mickey shaped ice cream, or a turkey leg!! and have fun with teh time u've got left in florida! (until april :p )

Charlie x

9. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Gary, stop fishing :p :p

Haha Charlie 1404 - I'm doing the same! Each time I swear I keep thinking 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' haha, makes me realise how bad I am for swearing all the time :( :p xx

10. kaylzscotland

kaylzscotland New Member

hey everyone !!!

I start the 7th of June 2011 in UK F&B !!!

Well done everyone ;D

add me on fb if you want Kayleigh McKinlay - I have blonde hair and a pink dress on ;D

xxx