uk custodial costumes??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tinkerbell, Feb 3, 2005.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

College Programme people have a lot more job options - i wish Id known about it when I was at uni!! Do you have to be doing a tourism related degree to do the programme though?

Am happy to be in Uk food and bev though - cant wait to get out there now not long to gon!!!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i think its kinda good i didnt know about it, cos i might have done that this summer instead of the year program then gone bk to do my 3rd year degree in sept then tried 4 the year program, so i wouldn't have been with u guys for the year, so i'm glad i didnt know!

i know chelle not long :(

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

They can be on any degree Michelle - my friend who did it he was doing psychology. I heard about it in Jan last year but i was in America - all their interview slots for yummy were full and i couldnt interview in america anyway.
    Wanted to do it this summer i contacted Alexis about it - but you have to be mid degree, if id not asked Alexis if there was any other programs i wouldnt be here now! Scary! I guess asking questions has its advs!
    xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh god it just wouldnt be the same here would it!im so glad the 4 of us will be there together...its gonna be the best experience ever! i just cant wait!18 weeks tomorrow til i leave inverness! yippee!

xx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Must have been fate - dunno where id be now otherwise - maybe applying to boring graduate jobs!

So glad now im going to florida with u, Sara and Michelle!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i know god knows what id be doing...deffo not still be in this job! Ive now offically got three jobs. im now doing PR for a club too! cant wait to get outta here and head for the sunshine state!

xx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats great so u got something else to take ur mind off disney! Should be fun working for a club!
    xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

kinda crap club...i havent been there since i was 17! but hey the idea is as you said to take my mind off disney!hopefully it'll work :-\

xx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! always wondered what happened to the clubs i used to frequent in high school!
    xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

mmm, well im not even sure im going through with it. its almost gonna cost my wages to get home!lol

11. Marie

Marie Guest

They dont provide a taxi? My work do after 9 - i thought it was really nice but a taxi driver told me once its law...

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

nah they dont. chances are i'll get a lift of one of my mates...i know a few boy racers that'll be 'cruising' inverness at that time, dont suppose that place stick to the rules!

xx

13. Minnie-Jay 5

Minnie-Jay 5 New Member

Hey Tinkerbell! are you on the new intl college program thing? what was said in the last post was right, there's nothing too bad with the uk pavillion generally. When you get there look out for a guy called Bill, he was always really friendly - he's quite old, american, fairly tall but he's so helpful. he was working in the uk last year on custodial - a permanent basis - i'm not sure if he's still there now

good luck!

14. Rudy

Rudy New Member

I think he was the guy I used to talk to!

;D