UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. mushu

mushu New Member

Hmmm looks like I might not be able to afford to overnight in London after all....

Anybody else considering travelling to London on the day?

2. Karritada

Karritada New Member

Im on the 24th too!!! cant wait, im all excited now! im coming down from scotland so will have to stay overnight too :) i know what you mean though, have no idea how im going to afford it

3. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Same here - im sooo skint at the moment so wondering how im gonna afford it (most likely a wee loan from the parentals). also I dont know London at all so will need to find a hotel as close as poss so Im not getting lost in the morning xx

4. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

lol me too, i'll be like Joey from Friends with my fold out pop up map.

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

How you going to get there for 8:30am?

6. *minnie**mouse*

7. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

8. Amz

Amz New Member

once you sent an email back to michele to confirm did anyone get an email after that to confirm again?? if that makes any sense...

im going to have to stay over night to, i only live like less than 2 hours away but i dont really want to be getting a train really early in the morning!

my msn is imurpunkrockprincess@hotmail.co.uk

would be good to get to know some of you before the day so im not as nervous lol

9. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I got an email to say that my email delivery was delayed - or something along those lines. I just resent my confirmation altho it said there was no need but didn't get a reply xx

10. Amz

Amz New Member

thats weird i did the exact same thing... im just hoping she gets it because i really dont want to lose this space!

11. *minnie**mouse*

I didn't get any emails back. I'm expecting one now :-\ just to be sure i'm going to send another one in on Friday lol

12. mushu

mushu New Member

Yep I know its really crazy to travel up there on the day but that's what I might end up doing - I guess I'll just wait and see. I'd have to get up at like 4am to get there on the day, but just call me crazy when you see me!

It'll all come down to my finances I guess... Student loan might just save the day... I hope

13. Karritada

Karritada New Member

yeah im getting really nervous about all this! sent off my reply to say id be there but not heard anything back yet.if anyone wants to chat im karri_swainson@hotmail.com on msn but your more likely to find me on facebook as karri swainson under the glasgow network! im all excited, cant wait to get my 1st ever interview outfit :D ...gonna go look for flights/trains now... :D

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oooer i got the whole delay e-mail thing, if i don't have a reply by friday - ill send it again hahahaa

you can msn me on mpark90@hotmail.co.uk

but im more a facebook person - Michelle Park of the Manchester network =] x

15. Laura aka Cinders

Laura aka Cinders New Member

Hi Everyone

I read my mail today and I am on the 24th Also YAY !

I will prob travel up on the day as I am only 1 hour or so away and I am use to travelling in to the City everyday for work :-(

I sent my acceptance back to Michelle but have not recieved anything back yet.

OOhhh its getting exciting now....... :)

xx

16. *minnie**mouse*

I've just reserved a room at the Dalmacia Hotel, it's really close. It cost £69 for a twin room, I'm sharing with Louisa who is being interviewed on the 23rd. http://www.dalmacia-hotel.co.uk/ but i reserved it on bookings.com and theres some rooms left. It also has triple rooms for £81, so it'd only be like £27 each that way ;)

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yay for us! (imagine me doing an imitation of London Tipton...haha what a coincidence!)

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

19. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Oh yeah I have facebook too - Karen McNeill, Glasgow network xx

20. Amz

Amz New Member

im on facebook to under Amy Slingsby- london network

i finally got a reply email saying everythings been confirmed, i feel so much better now!! lol x