UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

well done, what's your start date.

I really hope they get round to calling everyone today

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

AND STILL I HEAR NOTHING.

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

June 9th 2009 til June 4th 2010

Food & Beverage

4. mushu

mushu New Member

Well it looks as if the waiting game is going to carry on a bit longer for me....

I got the 'we will keep you on file' e-mail, so I guess that means I'm wait listed? I've e-mailed Michelle to ask what I do now, cos I really, really, really want to be going with you guys! There's still hope, right?

Huge, huge congrats to you guys who have got in. You must be extatic! Michelle, that's amazing! You're going. Well done!

5. kate003

kate003 New Member

it's so exciting you guys are all hearing back! i'm canadian and our interviews were the 28th so i guess we'll be you guys next week..hopefully the latter happy ones, but who knows. congrats!

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i've got a missed call, can't answer, i'm at work!

aaaaaaaaaaaaah

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm surprised how late they are sending people. I thought they were sending people from Feburary.lol

Another forum member who is also on facebook has also been accepted. Got the call about 2.30. I won't say who as i'm sure she'd like to say herself.

This wait is toturous. I'm trying to think of any logical order that they're calling people.lol

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

JULY14TH! OBJKGBN

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

just me left now isn't it. lol

10. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Dont Worry Lee!

She'll be calling you!

They spend about 10 minutes on the phone to each person explaining everything!

&& Vicky keep your chin up! she may ring you on monday with a place, or next week! =]]
    Theres still hope!

&& it was super fun going round london with you, tube-bound

11. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm definately hoping and waiting... eeek! Really hope you're right and they suddenly find a space for the rest of us!

No news is definately good news Lee, I'm pretty sure of that now!

I love the new countdown Michelle, loved our little outing too, still got your Harrods loyalty card??

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm in ;D August 18th 09 - August 13th 10, f&b!

13. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha Damn right i still have it!
    Right at the front of my purse- for all to see! haha

They keep sending me e-mails and letters now though.. hmmmm

Keep your chins up!

14. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Come on Yummy Jobs. I'm having kittens waiting for the call.

I realy hope they call today and not after the weekend, although ifi've heard nothing by Monday, i'l call them

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I've just got another missed call? maybe it's to tell me they've changed their mind?

16. mushu

mushu New Member

I think I'll be having kittens for a very long time to come; hoping, hoping, hoping that they give me a job!!

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm worried that we're going to get to 5.30 and they're going to clear off home without calling me.lol

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

FEB 3RD!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Sorry, I found out this morning and I'm still a tad loopy...!

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

That's the kind of date i'm hoping for if i everget the call and accepted

Well Done to everyone, very well deserved

20. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Yay. I am so happy people are finding out now. I still have that feeling that if you did not get in you probably would have had an e-mail telling you. Otherwise your probably waiting for a phone call today. So very exciting many of you are getting in. See you down there. :)