UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

July 14th, food and bev. Excuse me while I run down the street screaming....

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I don't think they're going to call me today. I've checked my email just to check i missed one but nothing

3. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

did you put down merch? looks like mainly f&b people that have been told

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

:/ that's so nervewracking!
    could always try ringing them tommorow in case they're in?

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Yep, i said F&B was my area with 6 experience in it already. I would call them but i don't want to seem pushy.

I'm really stressing out now

6. Timitu

Timitu New Member

You never know. You might be near the end of the list. Hopefully you hear soon. Waiting the weekend will be rough if you don't know and so many others do. Good luck Disney Dude. Hopefully you hear very soon.

7. sophie123

sophie123 New Member

i go on the 21st of april. they called me today at 12 i wo so happy :) x

8. *minnie**mouse*

I rang them in the end. They were only just about to call me and that was like 5pm. It's taking a while to get through everyone I think. Give them a ring =]

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'll give it till tomorrow lunch, and then i'll call them. They've probably gone hom for the day now. Hope they work weekends .lol

10. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I gave in and called. They tried to leave a message at lunch but i didn't get it.

I'm in ;D I start July 14th til July 10th 2010.

Bit later than i was expecting but i'm in shock and i don't care when i start. They're oing to call me on monday with all the details as they were leaving the office when i called

11. *minnie**mouse*

Yey another one for the 14th July!! Me and Jess are going too ;D

12. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Woooo Well Done! =]]]

13. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Come into my little topic i've set up! i'm all lonely at the moment.

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm all billy no mates at the moment!
    congratulations lee mate!

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Thanks everyone. I'm going to be in shock for a while i think. My family are all really happy for me. I know it's a long way off but im already panicing about everything i need to do

16. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Yay Disney Dude you made it. LOL. Sometimes you just have to call. It is better then waiting the weekend. That is very exciting. Long wait though. I know what it feels like. mine was 9months for a wait. :( 10 if I counted the month I found out in. But trust me, the worst if over. Anyone feeling like they have a long wait. Make friends with those going down earlier then them. I found watching them on facebook of their journals REALLY helped time pass. See you all when you get down there I guess. :) (Gatta love seeing all those new threads about the arrival dates and seeing all the counters. For once I am not one of the last ones going. :) ) I will stop bugging you guys and let you guys post your fun but good luck and congrats to everyone getting in.

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Thank You

18. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

I was just going out the door at work
    at 4.15 on friday when Michelle
    called me to say "id got it"
    how weird was that a omen or what?
    Im so so pleased for everyone who has been accepted,
    for those who didnt make it keep trying youre get there!
    I go June 9th 2009-June 4th 2010,so Miss Park looks like
    we will be flying to Orlando together!
    xx

19. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Well it seems i got waitlisted guys. Im gutted, but sooo happy for all you peeps who got in!

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

how did you find out kirstie? still, hopefully you'll get through via the waitlist :) x