UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Joanne Taylor - Leeds network :)

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Louisa Gibbs - Uni of Gloucestershire/Orlando networks!

3. Karritada

Karritada New Member

;D got my confirmation email through so am now breathing a HUGE sigh of relief!!! is anyone going through to stay on the 23rd before the interview mayb up for grabbing some dinner and a chat?...mayb somewhere cheapish...?xxx

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm definately up for meeting up but i think my friend doesn't live in the centre of london really, all depends if i'm booking a hotel or staying at his.

5. DisneyGibbs

Well my interview is on the 23rd...but I'm staying until the 24th so I'll be around with Joanne! We want to go see a show (when in London/Rome eh?) I'm so excited!

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm trying to swot up for this interview but it really frustrates me that all the information on this website was last updated in 2005, I want more! *stomp*

7. Laulau

Laulau New Member

hay add me on msn
    laurajaylee2783@hotmail.com
    facesbook; laura jay
    bebo; lau jaylee

looks like i will be there on the 22nd and 23rd nights in london would love to meet ppl when i am down... i have never been to london so scared i will get lossed need to find a uber cheap hotel to stay in tho's night and cheap flights also ... my bank account is mucho empty going from weekly to monthly pay :(

xxxx

8. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'll be going to London on the 23rd for my interview on the 24th. I want to be feash and awake at the interview, so i won't be going up on the day at 5.30am

I'll be up for sharing with another guy if there are ny others than me on the forum

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Right, problem sorted, have booked my cheapy hotel room.

All we need to do now is arrange to meet up, have a nice meal or something before our interview, break the ice a bit.

10. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I'm on the 23rd and am prob not staying over but i wana come meet everyone!!
    If you all go out on the evening of 23rd then im inviting myself lol ;D

11. mushu

mushu New Member

Ok so I'm relieved! Got my confirmation e-mail from Michele! Also looks like I can just about stay overnight, but I'll be getting to London around 11pm! Booked in now at Globetrotter Inn - £24 a night to share with 3 other girls ensuite and its only 10mins from where we have the interview!

*Breathing huge sighs of relief*

12. *minnie**mouse*

awesome! definatly we'll all meet on the 23rd, hopefully some of the people interviewed then can make it too. there should be plenty be time to hang out during the day for the folks coming on the day, or maybe even afterwards.

we should all meet outside the disney building someplace the morning of the 24th, I really dont want to walk in by myself!!!!

where has everyone found to stay? i'm nosey :D

13. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I cant afford to book anything at the mo :( but will be looking for something super cheap and hopefully get it sorted next week. It'll be good to meet up the night before .. should hopefully help ease the nerves! xx

14. *minnie**mouse*

lol i know, i'm nervous even now.

15. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I have so much to do.

I still need to send off for my new passport. Thank god they'll accept Photo ID a the interviews.

Also, i have NO IDEA where my birth certificate is? I may need to get another one done

16. urock

urock New Member

i had my interview in June. i was there for 9 and i was out bu 11.30. u might get a guy called roger he is funny he shows u a video about Disney but he skips the fashion show. the interview i had was 2 to 1. he asked me the same question what he asked the other person. they go through ever thing about Disney. they ask do u want to work in heat.
    Sarah

17. DisneyGibbs

See it says get there for 8.30... the first CRP interview I went to I was there dead on 8.30 and everyone was already there! They had been for about 15 mins, so I might try to get there earlier this time.

Ive just got my new passport...its depressing because my old one was so impressive! The picture is better though.

18. Karritada

Karritada New Member

Yeah i got a new passport last year,my old one had lots of nice stamps in it so now im stuck with no stamps and a really bad picture!i dont like not being able to smile!having a serious stress about what kinda things to study at the moment,have absolutly no idea what kinda things to start looking up, eek!xxx

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

What happened to this forum yesterday? it wouldn't let me on for some reason.

20. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Forums are like that sometimes they're down for maintenance etc. or I think when alot of people are online it acts up.