UK F2F 24th October

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by karenm84, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Whilst on holiday in Barcelona last week i heard i have my interview on the 24th October!
    Im wanting to go up and stay overnight on the 23rd.
    Where is the best place to stay?
    The Globetrotter is quite close i think?
    there dosnt seem many guys on hear!
    Anyone wanna share a room?

Daz xx

2. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

message sent mate

3. wilfy

wilfy New Member

your right about there not being many guys
    ive counted...3 of us? lol :D

4. mushu

mushu New Member

Hey Daz (and anyone else who might),

if you book in at Globetrotter, let me know, cos I've booked to stay there overnight on the 23rd for my interview on the 24th. It'll be cool to see you guys there!

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Increses are chances of going doesn't it? I'm sure Disney would like an even ammount of guys/ girlls going? lol

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i think theres only one guy on the 23rd interviews so farfrom the boards :D

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha don't forget the hoards of people not on this board :p

8. Karritada

Karritada New Member

just booked my flights, even more excited now :)

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Hmmm
    My mother is coming... but she is paying =] but she wants to stay about 20minutes away from the interview place, so we can go and watch mamma mia the night after the interview

I feel bad if i tell her no i dont want her to come because i want to meet up with all yous the night before?!

What a kerfuffle

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

bring your mum along! I like mums :]

11. Amz

Amz New Member

my mums coming along with me to, only because she comes from that area so i wont get lost lol xx

12. *minnie**mouse*

:D i really wish I could take my Mum with me!!! I've booked my coach down to London, oh yes I'll be arriving in style. I need to get some interview clothes, I have 3 job interviews next week and I'm not nervous about any of them, but thinking about the Disney one is giving me heebie jeebies.

13. urock

urock New Member

when i had me interview i gone down by coach from newcastle was the cheap at the time. 7 hours n bored. u have plenty of time to think of questions just in case they ask u anything else when u r there.

14. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

Haven't posted in a while as have been on holiday, but I'm joining you guys on the 24th! ;D Probably gonna stay the night before even though I'm only 40 mins away, but not sure of my plans yet! I may also be bringing a mum but again not sure yet!

15. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I need to buy some clothes yet, bit difficult knowing what to buy and what size when i've been dieting for a while and keep losing weight..

16. *minnie**mouse*

it's getting close, wooo!!! yeh the coach is about 5 hours or so, plenty of time to sit getting worried! :D and fatham out metro maps and the underground. i haven't got a clue what i'm doing! I'm going down on the 23rd and stopping over, can't wait!!!

17. Amz

Amz New Member

im gonna have to go interview clothes shopping after holiday! god knows how im going to pay for everything, ive gotta go up london again the week or so before the interview to watch basketball.... im gonna b so skint by the end of october :( i spose im gonna have to drag my self to work for more overtime

18. Laura aka Cinders

Laura aka Cinders New Member

Hi Laura (the sky is falling)
    I am only 40-60 mins away too - but I wouldnt mind staying the night before. I think it would be great to meet and have a few drinks with you all. Also any the guys that might be haging around after the 23rd interviews.

xx

19. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Just a month today and I'll be on my way down to London :) Not actually booked anything yet tho so better get organised xx

20. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

One month today and we'll have had the presentation (Us 23rd lot LOL) and hopefully it'll be close to me having my interview!